READ Ad Before even contacting me!

I do a lot of uploading videos please text first! Do not call me it messes up hours of my uploads! Excessive calls will be blocked

Text for Donations or visit my website. I am doing a lot of driving if I don't reply please email. I might be out of service.

Fetish Friendly Ask For Donations!

Open Menu that doesn't cause pain/bruising/pinching. I have blood clot issues. You cannot leave any marks on me. I do not offer barebacking full service. If you do these things appointment is over and donation is forfeited. I do this because it brings me pleasure. Things listed above does not make me happy!

I am well reviewed and verified.��Snapchat is camisquirts For my premium Snapchat is always $50 forever! You get Free Premium Snapchat if you are Eccie or p411 member after our date! Just because I love these sites!

Thirsty Thursday Snapchat special is half off! I run weekly fun specials. Cum join the shit show!

I look forward to making you very happy man!

I do require some form of verification. Photo Id with social media or work to verify you are the real person on photo id. I accept references from (3) well reviewed national references in past 6 months. P411 is same process you must have 3 okays in past 6 months with (3) national providers. If you are a member here. You have to have national well reviewed ladies (3) who will verify you are safe. My safety is important to me. I have a crazy stalker . I have to! I will not be comfortable if I do not know who you are and coming to my place especially. Information is deleted after meeting. You also have me for a reference for 6 months after meeting! I will always give references!

I am well reviewed and verified. I am not afflicted or working with LE.

I need at least 3 hours notice in afternoon. If you would like an early morning... I need to know the night before to worship morning wood to moan on!

When contacting me please state who you are? Where you are located? What day? Exact time? How long of an appointment? What type of appointment. ( I offer 3 different hour appointments) If Outcall send roundabout area you want me in? See my website for all the deals.

Please leave donation in clear view for me.

If you try to exchange with me appointment is over!

Please text for appointment (269)419-8286 or email me bookcameronloves@gmail.com I cannot log on site with my phone so it takes longer if you send a PM here.