Fee: $15 door + $20 VIP + 6 dances
    Total Paid: $155 and a bit of dignity
    Was the Description you were given accurate? Yes
    Hair Color and Length: brunette, past shoulders
    Race: White
    Perfume/Fragrance: Fresh and all Natural
    Smoking Status: Couldn’t tell
    Where did you hear about this provider? She grabbed me
    Provider`s Face and Body: Pretty and bubbly. Bedroom eyes, cute smile, mole on her cheek. Dim lights hid some minor flaws. Built like a dancer should be, 5' 9" or so in heels, trim, shapely ass, B-cups with perfect nipples.

Comments: See, this is what happens when I let my BCD lapse and ASPD crashes. Je dois tirer des leçons de nouveau.

I found myself with some unexpected free time to kill on a weekday afternoon. I thought I would explore XTC having never been there, and wanting a place where I could relax and smoke a cigar.

I walked in and found myself a table. The place looked completely dead. There were 3 or 4 dancers sitting at one table, and maybe 2 or 3 other customers. I pulled out my... large bottle of dark ale and popped the top. Almost immediately "Dancer P" approached me and sat in my lap. We chatted for about 3 minutes and she recommended a trip to VIP.

I bought my neon yellow wristband and followed her into the dark tiny room they call "VIP". I guess I've seen worse, but it didn't exactly reek of luxury. There was a plasma TV on one wall showing ESPN with the sound off. There were 8 or 9 small booth-like areas each with a table and a couple of high-backed chairs. The young lady sat on my lap and we continued our conversation. She asked where I heard about the action at this club and I replied, "Oh this message board I read frequently," and she had heard of ASPD without my offering it first. When the dances began she completely disrobed and said, "No rules, no limits." By this time my train of thought had gone from wanting to hang out a couple of hours and observe, to: I'm ready to shoot my goo all over this sweetheart.

She rubbed her bare necessities all over my thighs and crotch, which gave me a tantalizing view and feel of her well toned physique, but she moved too fast for me to really get more than a few seconds' grasp of any one area. Within 60 seconds she asked if I wanted to whip out my Jean-Jacques Rousseau, which I did, and in a blur I think we negotiated a greater degree of intimacy. JJR and the ale were loudly saying yes. She sucked like a shopvac and although the view was hot and the feeling pleasurable, the pace was way too rushed and her direction to watch the door for managers took away from the eroticism. Not to mention the fact that her response to my impending conclusive spasms was to hop away to the next chair.

I laughed at the whole situation. Physically I felt great, but we parted as after a perfunctory business transaction, not as friends. We settled up, and she returned to her spot near the front door to weave a new web to catch the next tipper. She never approached me or spoke to me again.

I went back to my table, lit up my Macanudo, and proceeded to relax. I felt like I had barely arrived and already my wallet was light. A couple of other lovelies walked over and I waved my wristband and said, "I just saw 'Dancer P'!" and they each winked or rolled their eyes, and left me alone. They saw me as just another broke-ass white guy wasting their time at that point. I didn't mind, as I know they are there to work.

Now I began to pay better attention to my surroundings. A few more guys had arrived and what seemed like 10 or 15 more girls were circulating around the club. I watched an older but very trim and lithe latina dance on the stage, and was a little surprised to see her displaying all her feminine goodies to the audience. Suddenly it dawned on me that XTC is nude! I looked around and it seemed like a bare pussy paradise.

I tipped another much more curvy latin lady who had some really fantastic looking enhanced double-D's. "Capri" (not the dancer who took me into VIP) had a very infectious smile and after her time on stage, she sat with me. She teased me incessantly about shooting my wad too quickly (in both senses of that idiom), that no one would talk to me without more cash. Then I revealed... I had brought a couple of small bottles of liquor with me, and proceeded to set them up on the table.

Capri began calling her co workers over and I poured shots of Crown Royal for everyone. Suddenly and like magic, it was a party. Capri didn't drink, at least that day. Her comic timing and intelligence impressed me greatly. Her impression of an air-headed blonde, twirling her hair and asking for directions, had me rolling. I had her do a couple of dances for me at the table and enjoyed her sexuality and her total lack of pushiness. Oh and her tits were magnifique, despite the fact that I usually prefer naturals. Dancers came over several times for a bit of Crown, and a laugh, and left again to dance. Capri and I talked for two hours about Austin, music, food, the silliness and sometimes stupity of white guys and hispanic strippers, and she made me feel like someone worth spending time with.

My 2 cigars finished, my ale and Crown bottles empty, my pockets cleared of currency, I hugged Capri and thanked her for providing for very little recompense what I really came for -- companionship and fun. I want to go back soon and see her... but I can live without the VIP experience.... My lesson has been re-learned guys; save our money for our known & reviewed honeys.

Do you recommend this provider? Dancer "P"? Non. Capri? Oh mais oui.
    Mrs. Teasdale: Notables from every country are gathered here in your honor. This is a gala day for you.
    Rufus T. Firefly: Well, a gal a day is enough for me. I don't think I could handle any more.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Monk Rasputin's Avatar
    Well, zut alors, look what the chat drug in! It’s our boulvadier, who managed to find some ooo-la-la chatte.

We’ve missed you, Frenchman, you and your bons mots.

Le Moine Raspoutine
    Живи и жить давай другим
    “Live and let live”

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    That was a great read

Retired Site "Guide"
    Yeah. From 10 years ago.