Thread: BANNED Reference, WHY Baby ????

BANNED Reference, WHY Baby ????

A inquiring gentleman gets in contact with me wanting to set a session and uses a list of references.
    He had a sexy voice !!!! delicious

Like most Companions you notice if someone is BANNED for a significant length of time, I am not talking about one or two weeks and people in a small circle are smart enough to watch their surroundings when it comes to safety.

The point is Guys, using a BANNED reference doesn't help you get through a door when safety & discretion is Paramount.
    Hey Bae, IT LOOKS BAD ON YOU....
    I still love them protein shakes....

Yes, he knew the person was BANNED for months and still put that reference on his list ------> it was self sabotage on his part.

Bless his heart

I wouldn't call a BANNED reference nor should he expect me to do such a thing.

Since Fosta has us all in high alert mode and we are extra safe because we have no choice, please stop and think about what you are doing & by seeing a BANNED person

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Happy to say of the providers i’ve seen only three have had temporary vacations on Eccie and none have had lashings here. Using a banned provider as a reference would or at least should be suicide to Jr getting to play!

[I[Depends on the reason they were Banned makes a big difference.
    Craving a big protein Vanilla shake on my tongue ]

Retired Companion

Exclamation

reminds me of this one time when some dunce gave me a reference for a UTR provider...

what made it worse was the reason for her going UTR in the first place was because she was outted, horribly

it made me hesitant af

!

Quote Originally Posted by Universal View Post
    [I[Depends on the reason they were Banned makes a big difference.
    Craving a big protein Vanilla shake on my tongue ]
    Agreed. I'm banned on eccie right now. For accidently saying someones first name on an alert!!!! Something we're encouraged to do here. So I got banned for a whole year. Like i killed someone. I'm only on eccie p411 and here on oh2. I dont post anywhere else these days.
    I Was finally able to sign back iN
    Prebook/ No Last Second Appointments

NEXT AVAILABILITY
    **Austin Tx Dec 3rd/4th
    **Killeen Tx Dec 4th/5th
    **Houston Tx Dec 15th 16th
    **San Antonio Tx Dec 17th 18th

832-856-8682
    https://preferred411.com/P110747

Verified Hobbyist BCD LoveMonger's Avatar
    Craving a big protein Vanilla shake on my tongue
    Come on up to Dallas, darlin’. I can help with that...

Verified Companion Companion Kimberly Kisses's Avatar
    I'm banned from eccie for a damn year over some BS they didn't bother to even let me explain. Oh well. References are not a requirement for any provider to give, they're a plus. If I know someone is cool and they're banned, I'll still accept them. I'm pretty new, so I could understand people being a little Leary of asking for refs from me being I've probably only seen 10 guys total from these boards.
    Chattanooga TN, April 16-17!

See website for menu, gratuity and more photos.👇👇👇

Kimberly-Kisses.webador.com

Confidence is quiet, insecurities are hostile.😚

Verified Companion Companion Kimberly Kisses's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasRiley View Post
    Agreed. I'm banned on eccie right now. For accidently saying someones first name on an alert!!!! Something we're encouraged to do here. So I got banned for a whole year. Like i killed someone. I'm only on eccie p411 and here on oh2. I dont post anywhere else these days.
    Lol, kinda the same reason I am banned. I used the fake name the idiot emailed with from 3 different email addresses and did not post the phone number which connected to his real name that starts with a K. They said I outed him by using Michael. Uhhh, that's not his real F in name!
    Why would I leave out the phone number if outing him was my intention?
    Chattanooga TN, April 16-17!

See website for menu, gratuity and more photos.👇👇👇

Kimberly-Kisses.webador.com

Confidence is quiet, insecurities are hostile.😚

Quote Originally Posted by LoveMonger View Post
    Come on up to Dallas, darlin’. I can help with that...
    just for you Monger ... Muwah

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx View Post

reminds me of this one time when some dunce gave me a reference for a UTR provider...

what made it worse was the reason for her going UTR in the first place was because she was outted, horribly

it made me hesitant af

!

missing u

Quote Originally Posted by TexasRiley View Post
    Eccie is always trigger happy with banning. However, it seems sometimes they coordinate with OH2 on such things. Back to topic, banned used to be a sure way of knowing a bad person yo avoid. The way it's been applied lately makes it less so. Some of my worthy partners are banned one time or another. Some for silly stuff, others for serious stuff. Outing or even getting close to it will make someone worthy of a ban as it should be.

Quote Originally Posted by quitidid View Post
    Eccie is always trigger happy with banning. However, it seems sometimes they coordinate with OH2 on such things. Back to topic, banned used to be a sure way of knowing a bad person yo avoid. The way it's been applied lately makes it less so. Some of my worthy partners are banned one time or another. Some for silly stuff, others for serious stuff. Outing or even getting close to it will make someone worthy of a ban as it should be.
    some Silly stuff, Absolutely agree !!!

Retired Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by quitidid View Post
    Eccie is always trigger happy with banning. Some of my worthy partners are banned one time or another. Some for silly stuff, others for serious stuff.

agreed

missing u

I MISS YOU TOO