Thread: BARTER... Swaps and Trade Thread...

Verified Hobbyist BCD BruceWayneTNA's Avatar

BARTER... Swaps and Trade Thread...

I look at that thread frequently on a favorite site of mine. I hope the OH2 MODs will allow this and my my advice is that if you want this to stay open, make sure people are not offering to trade things you can buy only with a note from your doctor. That's a serious rule violation...

I’ll also give a warning about trading for gift cards - when listing the cards and the values; I highly recommended you call the 800/888 number to verify the balances. I’d also drive to the retailer immediately and trade cards for new ones...

Other than that - this is like Craigslist only better... car issues - someone can help? need a phone - someone will trade? trade a laptop - you get the point... I just looked at the site and today’s first page has a new iwatch, Prada and Gucci gift cards, professional photography, car body work, and the list goes on!

Not hobby related.

Moved to the proper forum.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial