Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Responding to ISOs - Men thinking they dont need to send refs

Verified Hobbyist BCD suckaforlove's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasRiley View Post
    Yes I've sent about 7 refrence requests out in the last week and have not recieved even 1 back.
    I've been waiting since February for my references to come back. Oh well I'm not going to stress about it though.
    Sometimes, you gotta pay to play....

Quote Originally Posted by suckaforlove View Post
    I've been waiting since February for my references to come back. Oh well I'm not going to stress about it though.
    You've waited 3 months for one refrences??? Datum that's a long time .
    I Was finally able to sign back iN
    Prebook/ No Last Second Appointments

NEXT AVAILABILITY
    **Austin Tx Dec 3rd/4th
    **Killeen Tx Dec 4th/5th
    **Houston Tx Dec 15th 16th
    **San Antonio Tx Dec 17th 18th

832-856-8682
    https://preferred411.com/P110747

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    I have had my fair share of men who have 0 and want to provide 0. They just want you to risk yourself and say "come on over". Ummmm, no.....

Thank you gentlemen who glide through and come and have fun without all the text back and forth drama.
    Austin South I-35/Slaughter April 20-26 (GOODBYE AUSTIN).
    Houston April 28- May 6. (pre booking suggested) Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I have not yet done an ISO but I would hav agree with TexasRiley. Regardless of how a meeting is initiated (Ad, ISO, whatever) screening is a reasonable expectation for the safety of the Providers.

Retired Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by suckaforlove View Post
    A lot of times providers DO NOT want to co-operate with giving references just to be vindictive or to keep clients to themselves I guess. I know a provider who said she'd write a post pretty much lying on me just because I said I would not see her again due to her price, even though I gave her a good "yes" review. So in other words I'm probably on some "do not see list" just because somebody wants to be spiteful.
    I’m sure you know that I’m a grown ass woman and will voice my opinion. If you’re going to make statements have the balls to drop names darling! I will not ever be a reference for you after you saw me and wanted to text me every fucking day afterwards with bull shit conversation when I made it very clear that I don’t do back and forth texting. My hobby phone is to confirm appointments and address info and nothing more. You think I don’t have a life and I’m just sitting around twiddling my fingers waiting for a PM or text for an appointment request...Ahhh No! And yes I still have the ENTIRE text message history. You know we can openly post screen shots of messages on THIS site, right?

And because I didn’t entertain your texts you decided to go back and leave a hidden comment saying oh she wasn’t worth the fee comment. Oh but wait weren’t you the same person who wrote that wrote that yes review? 🤔Unfortunately for you some ass replied and didn’t hide your comment and I saw it. So ask yourself who was being spiteful?

And you think I would be a reference for you ever going forward. What the fuck do I look like! You’ve got me ALL the way fucked up! Let’s be very clear you and your being a sucka for love fucked that up. I like to fuck! I turned it into a business. I meet a lot of wonderful gents, but I’m not here to fall in love! I don’t mix business and pleasure and you “thought” and assumed I was one of these young ass girls that you usually fuck with. You were sadly mistaken and had me all misconstrued.

If you want to be upset, how about you charge up KimmyTime69 who was your reference and who’s cock blocking ass would NOT provide a reference for you, because I do and anyone who sees me has that luxury for 90 days. I’m not a cock blocker. I understand the nature of this business and as a woman and mom I understand what we have to do to take care of our kids. I would NEVER interfere on the next woman’s money. I’m not greedy! You played yourself!

X Signed....Somebody unspiteful with a bigger dick🍆...a*k*a*Carlisle 😘

^^^^Well damn, Carlisle LMAO!!!
    AA male. Still the Big Booty Surveyor........

My requirements: LFK(DFK not an issue), Titty Play(if you have ample breasts), BBBJ, my ritual(Coney Island), MPCFS, Surfboard for COA
    To CBJ girls:(if you can do my ritual and nix the CBJ you're good)

What I DON'T do is: DATY, Greek, TUMA, TUYA. I'll kiss your asscheeks and that's it!

85 reviews on the E. Longtime member since 2010.

Fully vaxxed and boosted

Quote Originally Posted by kerwil View Post
    ^^^^Well damn, Carlisle LMAO!!!
    +1

Whew

Verified Hobbyist BCD suckaforlove's Avatar
    1. I don't argue with or name drop because that's not wise in my opinion, unless somebody tried to do me harm, rob/steal etc etc
    2. I DID NOT text "the person" everyday. (Lie)
    3. I was harassed for 2 straight days afterwards to do a review and "that person" demanded to see the review before I posted it. (cool, no biggie)
    4. After "that person" got what "that person" wanted ($$$.50 + yes review) the attitude turned extremely mean & rude (24 hrs after review was posted). That's why when I was asked if I would see "that person" again my reply was "nope". I didn't complain nor say anything bad about nobody.
    5. The next day after replying "no" to the question I was asked, I received a threatening text message that "I have fucked with the wrong person" and how they would start a post in some private area of the board to get me blackballed etc etc it was quite long and crazy but I just deleted it.

All I know is, I don't instigate or start mess, I just stay in my lane. Some people are just trouble MAKERS.
    Sometimes, you gotta pay to play....

Retired Companion

Facts from a detail oriented 36 yr old woman

Contents of post removed. - gfe

Personal communications may not be posted in open forums.

Retired Companion

More receipts

Retired Companion

More

Retired Companion

Who was being harassed again?

Retired Companion

🙄

Retired Companion

Yup and it continues

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast