Provider: Taylor Maiden
    Phone or Pager: 512-905-8421
    Email Address:
    Website: http://www.preferred411.com/sanantonio/taylormaiden
    City: Austin
    Area: my NW hotel

Appointment Type: Outcall
    Provider Category: Independent
    Activities: Conv, LFK, DFK (lots), GFE, CG(3X), MISH(3X),BBBJ(4X), DATY(lost count), 69(3X), BSL(2X), DIGITS, RIMMING, BDSM, a little more CONV
    Session Length: 90 min
    Fee: $$.75 (Special)
    Total Paid: BU
    Was tipping or upselling an issue?: No

Was the Description you were given accurate? Yes
    Hair Color and Length: Long Brunette
    Race: White
    Provider`s Face and Body: Taylor hides her face in pictures so I expected some disappointment in that department, but was pleasantly surprised. She has a pretty face with captivating blue eyes. Taylor is neither a spinner or a BBW, but rather shows a little from the ravages of having a couple of kids. She has a few tats, one of which takes up most of her stomach, but they affect my enjoyment of Taylor.

Perfume/Fragrance: None noticeable when she walked through the door, but during the session added some tasty stuff to her boobs that had a sweet odor.

Smoking Status: Don’t know.

Where did you hear about this provider? P411, ASPD

What was her attitude like: High Honey, come into the bedroom and do what I tell you.

Comments:
    Taylor had been on my radar since I started hobbying in January. I emailed her a few times and she emailed back. I was about to schedule her when I had to leave town on business for a couple of weeks. Screening seemed to be a breeze since we had been emailing and I had given her my IDs here and on P411.

Everything I am about to describe about the session had a BDSM flavor with Taylor clearly in charge. I opened the door to Taylor, who came into the room, threw her arm around my neck and gave me a deep French kiss. She immediately dragged me into the bedroom and forced me to worship her pussy and breasts for a few minutes almost as an appetizer. Then she got me up, and we talked for a little while, and I got her a glass of wine.

See details in Locker Room.

I highly recommend this Provider.

Verified Hobbyist BCD geniusman's Avatar
    You did just about everything at least 3 times? Wow. Great job Charles!!! for bsl, did you mean dsl?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (geniusman @ Mar 25 2009, 09:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    You did just about everything at least 3 times? Wow. Great job Charles!!! for bsl, did you mean dsl?

[/b]

I meant she sucked on my balls. Tried a new acronym but failed miserably.