Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bcs wasteland

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Alien Bcs wasteland

Maybe I’m goin about it wrong but seems really dry here. I’ve been trying to contact a few providers but no luck. Anyone know of any Providers out here?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    No reliable providers here. I have been hunting for a regular for a long time, no luck. I had some luck with out of station providers but i had to make multiple hour appointments. They also could not find other appointments, if local hobbyists can coordinate may be we can invite an out of station provider to visit for a day or two. The providers will be happy to travel if they get can meet multiple clients in a visit.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I’ve just resorted to using seeking arrangement. Lots of college students on there seeking help and will meet regularly. Gorgeous girls at that. I’ve used some of the sites but trying to find a legit provider that is real and looks like her pictures is a challenge in this area. I’ve been seeing a perfect 10 for the past 10 months or so who graduates in the next two weeks and honestly it’s more economical to meet with her regularly then to drive and find a good looking girl out of the BCS area. Just my .02

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Seeking arrangements has been hit or miss for me. I've had some fun on there, but nothing to write home about. I'd have to be pretty hard up to become a member of that again. Most of those girls have G.P.S.. There are also lot of Breakaway members on there to play games with people. It's some kinda game the play, to see how many pics of people they can get. All in the name of being chaste. I had a roommate years back that did it, and I heard its still a popular game with them.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Just started looking on SA I kinda get the vibe that the people on there aren’t gonna be as straight forward as the hobby and I can 100% see the GPS problem picking are super slim I suppose. I see tons in temple and I feel like that’s a smaller town than bcs and Houston’s pretty close to here.

Registered Male (Not Verified) Lenergeon's Avatar
    Can anyone help me with how SA works? i've signed up but every profile i click on says "Profile not available or you've been blocked". Do i need to pay the monthly fee or do the background check to proceed?

Also in a college town and have to rely on Dallas providers making their way here which they rarely do.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Yes you have to pay to message or anything else on there. Also, they are quick to kick you off the site as well. If you mention anything in exchange for anything else through the PMs, you will get a poorly written explanation on the rules sent to you . and if you do it again, the they cancel your account. They will also cancel your account if someone gets offended by something you said, or just about any reason they can come up with, so that you have to pay again. You have to ask for a separate way to contact each for serious conversations, rather it be email, text, kik, etc.
    Last edited by lifeagg; 05-01-2019 at 10:39 PM.

Verified Companion Companion Sexy Texan's Avatar
    Um WHAT?
    I happen to be one of many reliable providers here.
    I am well liked and respected!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Texan View Post
    Um WHAT?
    I happen to be one of many reliable providers here.
    I am well liked and respected!
    Dear Sexy Texan, no offense, we are talking about providers in Bryan & College Station. agree that there are some nice ladies in Waco area

Verified Companion Companion Sexy Texan's Avatar
    One could travel. Definitely be worth the drive
    if you did. I would make sure of it!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Houston and Dallas providers frequently stop by. I agree if you wake up wanting a qv or a good morning BJ, it’s a slim chance.

Verified Companion Companion TequilaRose's Avatar
    Kempner close to Texas Star Shooting Range
    It is a damn shame BCS is so far away. I've had a few gentlemen contact me from there. Unfortunately i hate to travel and 2 hours is more of a drive i am willing to make for one appointment. Not to mention i have a full time real world job i have to work around. I have had guys see me when they have been in my area though. If any of you gents wander up this way i would be happy to rock your world. Sorry its so difficult down that way.
    "I may not be everyone's cup of tea but I'd rather be someones shot of tequila anyways"

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    TequilaRose, your super fun to hang with. I've been wanting to see you again, but have just been crazy busy, and haven't been about to get up that way much lately..

Yes, some providers do come through here, but when you unexpectedly or have a few hours to play, I can't get to Waco/temple/etc and back, and play all squeezed in.

Verified Companion Companion TequilaRose's Avatar
    Kempner close to Texas Star Shooting Range
    I had a great time with you as well hun!! And i understand life sometimes doesnt give us big windows to play in. Its a damn shame too.
    "I may not be everyone's cup of tea but I'd rather be someones shot of tequila anyways"

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    It’s terrible around here. I’ve quit trying, just make runs to Houston. It’s an hour drive, but a great selection.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast