Thread: Questions regarding my profile

Questions regarding my profile

Everyone keeps asking me about my menu....i only have one on my adult look link and have no clue where i go to add on this site?? Ive looked at other ladies and i dont see any of theirs so is there a certain place to post my menu options? Is it something im supposed to add in my signature? I am trying to advance and move out of the "newbie" stage and really want to take this more seriously and get the most out of it as possible because i enjoy what i do and want to be taken seriously....can anyone help me with this? And possible toss me some pointers of other things i may need or anhything at all to help me step up my game a bit?? I would be more than appreciative of any feedback

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    You can add the data to your signature if you like, or you could put it on your profile under the About Me tab using the Biography section. Many ladies do both. Look at my profile for an example, although I've written a book there, chuckle. Some ladies don't post menu and rates at all, but that means they have to discuss money changing hands for sensual services by PM, email, or phone/text, and IMHO, that's riskier than just posting it in ads or a convenient one-stop spot. H2 profiles are only viewable by logged-in members. -- FIH/staff
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 04-29-2019 at 10:06 PM.