Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: BBB j , FS , all nude
    Length of Visit: 1 hour
    Donation: 180
    Approximate age of Companion: 35
    Hair Color and Length: Blck hair , medium length
    Smoking Status: No
    Ethnic/Racial background: Chinese
    Companion Description: Very pretty. Almost a spinner, small breasts , small ass
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    Made an appointment with Vivian. I have seen her before at old rose and a couple of times at greystone. Great girl and very nice , wants to please. After a little massage and teasing the clothes fell off. She teased the little man with her tongue and light sucking. I went down and daty. She was ready to fuck and hot. Open her legs wide oh the table for Mish. She came again. I want to cum doggy and she stood up and bent over. Great girl and always a pleasure to see her

At a chinese restaurant? I've never heard of this place and don't think this address exists...

It is behind the restaurant. By a hair salon

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Everything covered?

More info

Anyone else have luck here? Been looking for a new place ever since the Round Rock AMP off Sam Bass got shut down.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I stopped by on Friday after reading this review. The location of the place is. It by the restaurant but rather in a shopping center in front of the greystone market. Right next to a hair salon. Upon arrival a mid 30’s girl came out of a room a bit without a breath with her hand full of oil. She was wearing jeans and a T-shirt. Didn’t get her name but she was pretty, approximately 5’3 and thin. I was told she was the only one there and she was busy. Asked when I could stop by and she said that i needed to call ahead of time to see if she is free or not. Plan on going back and looking forward to anyone else’s success story.

-MM7

Additional Intelligence

I went by today as a walk-in. Vivian was the only one there. Not sure how old she is, but she's gorgeous. I'd definitely call her a spinner with all natural goods. Not sure if she's a YMMV type of girl, whether she was rushed from an appointment that was coming in 40 minutes, or if it was the wrong time of the month, but my experience was not as "Thorough" as the OP's. I'd say that you should definitely make an appointment if you decide to try this place out. I'd try Vivian again if I thought there was a chance for a more complete package. She was definitely my type of girl!

Does anyone have the phone number for this place. Forgot to get it on my way out.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I read on Eccie that she doesn't provide more than L1