This info. came to me and I wanted to pass it on. This may be making something out of nothing and granted, words might have taken out of context, but better to be on the cautious side just in case.

A friend was leaving BR today, and saw a uniformed cop at the front desk of her hotel inquiring about something. Desk clerk gave him keys to room: 453 & 455. (Adjoining rooms I'm assuming...or at the very least, right next to each other). Clerk told the bellman to show the policeman up to those rooms. When the bellman walked up to the cop and they greeted each other, cop was heard telling the bellman ("Yeah I'm trying to get something going.") Now, because there wasn't more to the conversation at that point, that comment could have been for several things: Maybe he was working on getting a bachelor party together. Maybe he was working on a vacation for himself.

But what is weird is, if that's what he was doing, why is he doing it on police time? Why 2 rooms next to each other? Why did he need to see the rooms first?

Just to be on the SAFE side ladies and gentlemen (since no dates were mentioned for when this was to go down (if it was anything at all)), I would be VERY cautious in Baton Rouge between now and the end of March, at the CROWNE PLAZA on Constitution Drive, going to meet anyone at ALL on the 4th floor and ESPECIALLY in rooms 453/455 unless you know they have been with other ladies and those ladies can vouch for the guy or guys---unless you know they are well reviewed ladies (in case you're answering ads off CL or something.)

I wouldn't take a chance the rest of this month on the 4th floor in the CROWNE PLAZA or if you do, just make sure whomever you're seeing is well reviewed or well vouched.

Tia