Currently staff has foreign IP's blocked so can't log on from abroad specifically Germany where I go monthly. I missed some PMs over time from guys who were there and didn't find out until I got back stateside and missed meeting up.
Is there anyway without breaking site rules (can always ask for permission from CK or GFE; maybe I'll get an exemption ) of getting a IP address in the USA that I can travel with so the site thinks I am in the USA not Germany? I am an invalid and a moron when it comes to tech stuff.

And likewise, I need to get on to a German site and they block foreign IPs too; is there anyway I can get a German IP so I can log in from the USA and post and use their PM system. It is run on Vbulletin as well.

And to make a long story short I want to get an IP that will make it appear to the site that I am living in Dortmund, Gelsenkirchen, Essen, Frankfurt; Offenbach, Stuttgart, Cologne or Bonn. Any place within a 250-300 km distance from FFMain is needed and will work.

CK, GFE ; If I send the IP address of the hotel I am at can it be added manually? The Internet log on pages of my hotels I stay at show the Hotel IP

Danke!