Thread: Linda @ Paradise

Registered Male (Not Verified) Epicurus's Avatar
    Still in Never Never Land.. Actually I now live in Singapore! Back in Texas for awhile.
    For your convenience let me give you the following..

Paradise Spa
    5830 Star Lane
    Houston, TX 77057
    (713) 972-1773

www.paradisespahouston.com

March 24, 2009
    Provider: Linda
    5' 7" 135lbs.
    Late 30's to mid-40’s
    36C Enhanced
    Long Black Hair
    Non-smoker
    Nice
    Polite, Etc.
    Table Shower
    Massage
    BBBJ
    MPCFS

I need to go back in time to set up this fantasy encounter..

I do not get to Houston very often, and when I do I have found it easier to just walk in to an AMP than to attempt to schedule with an Indy, etc. A few months back I went to Paradise Spa and had a good session with Linda. I returned a few weeks later and had a so-so session with another provider. This time I was once again met at the window by Linda and ask her for a massage and table shower.

My first session with Linda, as stated, was very enjoyable. However, there were a few things that I later thought about in that session. First, Linda has an unusual voice. Her pitch is considerably lower than most providers and she speaks only in a whisper. I also noticed she has very strong hands, (not overly large – but strong) therefore, she gave a good, deep-tissue massage. Linda is also quite tall for an Asian/Thailand. She also wears more makeup than most Asian masseuse’ I have met and has a nice, but unusual face. However, I especially noticed that she had a short vaginal cavity (I bottomed out, which is something I rarely do..) All of those seemed rather insignificant on my first session but I did notice each.

My second session with Linda really got me to thinking. Thailand is notorious for their “3rd Sex” (Katoey). Her voice, her strength of hands, etc. got me to thinking that Linda might not have always been a - Linda. Anyway, I didn’t sleep very well last night and this is “somewhat” bothering me, not that I could do anything now.

Have any of you been with this provider to the extent you can assure me she has always been a she?

TJ :blink:

I hunt you down All Nightmare Long Ghostface147's Avatar
    Get over it and just go in and pound away. If you're afraid she was born a man or whatever, then do what you feel is right. I've unleashed the fury on her several times and I don't have a problem with her at all. Paradise is my only choice for spas. This also is supposed to be a review forum, not Q/A.

Verified Hobbyist BCD jacksparrow's Avatar
    this sounds very interesting, I might go see her, it would be fun to be with a girl who has a vagina, but might be a man!! :o :o :o
    .....Retiring soon.....but, coming back in 2 months.

I think that RBJ and I better stay out of this one!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tikkler33 @ Mar 26 2009, 09:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I think that RBJ and I better stay out of this one![/b]

Ditto

I for one would like this type of information from a "review" board! Lol

even if there is a slight question of whether it was a dude or not, would probably be enough to keep me away!

LOL

Way to go Eppy!