Thread: we hope everyone has a nice weekend

Registered Female (Not Verified)

we hope everyone has a nice weekend

hello we just wanted to take a moment and tell a little about us, we are a female duo that are entrepreneurs of all things sexual in nature and enjoy the opportunity to relish in the experience every chance we get and have the pleasure if known that we have each other present and by our side to get to experience and involved in the moment as much as our own self gets to be and we wouldnt have it any other way what better way to really have a story to tell then to be able to known you had someone who you not only enjoy their company but you indulge and enjoy them in every which way sexually and are as open minded and adventurous as one another well we hope to get to know people and hopefully continue to move forward if you like to know anything about us dont haste to ask we are very honest and enjoy conversation hope everyone has a wonderful night and get a good start to the new week that is coming with the sunrise

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 ladies.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE