Thread: Sher of Springfield

Review: Sher of Springfield
    I had some business in Springfield today so I decided I ought to take a little personal stress relief time while I was down there. I have written this review in the standard ASPD format in hopes I will get BCD credit for it from the mods when ASPD comes back up. I’ve been stuck on 13 credited reviews for several months and need to get off that number.
    Date: 3-24-09
    Provider: Sher
    Phone: 417 496 0756
    Email: on personal website www.wildhoneysher.com
    URL: http://springfield.craigslist.org/ers/1085044164.html
    City: Springfield, MO
    Area/Address: Clean, safe residence inside city limits
    Appointment type: Incall
    Provider category: She says independant, I say independent.
    Activities: Face and lip kissing, breast play, cbj, daty, mish, standing at edge of bed mish, K9, lazy dog, scissors, hj COT finish
    Session Length: 1 Hr
    Fee and amount paid: $$
    No up-sell or tipping
    Description: accurate on face, maybe 5# heavier than pics
    Hair: Short, dark brown
    Race: White
    Fragrance: Fresh and natural
    Smoking: I know she smokes but you could never tell it, clean breath, no odor in house
    Heard about provider on Springfield CL and Ozark Adult.com, a site run by the former Libertine Liz. O-A handle is Slimpickins420.
    Providers body: Face not a knockout but cute enough. 5-0 tall, 110 to 120#, a little heavy to be a spinner, but close. Tramp stamp plus 1 ankle and 2 back tats. No piercings other than ears. Responsive manmades, shaved and surprisingly tight. Overall looks completely acceptable.
    Provider’s attitude: Friendly, welcoming. She may have been a little tired from moving to the house she’s in, but was enthusiastic and responsive enough.
    Recommendation: Yes
    See locker room for more comments

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bush-wacker69 @ Mar 24 2009, 07:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Review: Sher of Springfield
    I had some business in Springfield today so I decided I ought to take a little personal stress relief time while I was down there. I have written this review in the standard ASPD format in hopes I will get BCD credit for it from the mods when ASPD comes back up. I’ve been stuck on 13 credited reviews for several months and need to get off that number.
    Date: 3-24-09
    Provider: Sher
    Phone: 417 496 0756
    Email: on personal website www.wildhoneysher.com
    URL: http://springfield.craigslist.org/ers/1085044164.html
    City: Springfield, MO
    Area/Address: Clean, safe residence inside city limits
    Appointment type: Incall
    Provider category: She says independant, I say independent.
    Activities: Face and lip kissing, breast play, cbj, daty, mish, standing at edge of bed mish, K9, lazy dog, scissors, hj COT finish
    Session Length: 1 Hr
    Fee and amount paid: $$
    No up-sell or tipping
    Description: accurate on face, maybe 5# heavier than pics
    Hair: Short, dark brown
    Race: White
    Fragrance: Fresh and natural
    Smoking: I know she smokes but you could never tell it, clean breath, no odor in house
    Heard about provider on Springfield CL and Ozark Adult.com, a site run by the former Libertine Liz. O-A handle is Slimpickins420.
    Providers body: Face not a knockout but cute enough. 5-0 tall, 110 to 120#, a little heavy to be a spinner, but close. Tramp stamp plus 1 ankle and 2 back tats. No piercings other than ears. Responsive manmades, shaved and surprisingly tight. Overall looks completely acceptable.
    Provider’s attitude: Friendly, welcoming. She may have been a little tired from moving to the house she’s in, but was enthusiastic and responsive enough.
    Recommendation: Yes
    See locker room for more comments[/b]