Due to the high degree of LE activity in the KC area, I have changed my business practices for my safety. I understand that this may not work for some clients, but I ultimately have to decide what works for me as a companion. Thank you in advance for understanding. If we've already met, none of this criteria applies to you (other than the No Review policy).

1. I will not accept newbies as clients. You must have 2 companion references from the past 6 months.

2. I will require RW information to see you, even with 2 references. This will require a copy of your driver's license (name and photo showing only), a paystub (employer name and your name showing only) and a photo of you holding up your driver's license so that I can see that your face and the license photo match. NOTE: I completely destroy all information I receive. I just need to confirm that you are who you say you are.

3. I will no longer allow reviews to be written on me. I will still accept Okays on P411.

I understand this means there are men I won't meet, and I'm at peace with that. If you can't trust me, then I'm afraid I can't trust you.

I wish everyone good vibes, sweet loving, much happiness and lasting friendships in this crazy little industry we're in.

Things are getting very unsafe out here, guys. If you're smart, you'll find one or two good ladies, hold them closely, and treat them well. Every day, ladies are leaving the industry because their safety is being jeopardized greatly. Please work with us to help us feel safe!

To my hobby hubbies, THANK YOU for the way you love me. I'm a lucky lady! And to my future fellows, I can't wait to meet you and start our beautiful relationship!