Thread: XTC Tuesdays $10

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I have really enjoyed XTC. Pretty high contact. No extras yet but a buddy with me went upstairs and he does not kiss and tell.

I am planning on going tonight, never have been on a $10 Tuesday. We will see if it is any good or not.

let us hear how you make out
    i hav not been there since it was ricks

I went last night and there was a really good crowd. Got there about 9:00 and stayed until 2:00, the place got really jumpin about 11:30 or so. Did not get any extras but got really good high contact dances from Lucy (who I already knew) and Domino. The thing that is really good is there is no pressure to upsell past the $10.00 dance fee and the quality of the dances on Tuesday is as good as other nights at $20.00.

The only negative for me was the overall quality of the girls was not as good as it had previously been on two Tuesday occasions.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I was there tonight and the quality is definitely falling. Only one REALLY hot girl. Rochelle is availible for VERY expensive extras.

I guess the hunt continues.

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT COMMUNITY RULES!

at Least He Wasn't Killed

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/dall...d-like-animals

beaten like a Mule? sure.. but other guys end up dead in the parking lot.

how does XTC remain open after so many negative incidents? I ask this question every 3 months, it seems.