Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What exactly is GFE?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Central Houston. Prefer Westchase for incalls.
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasRiley View Post
    GFE is pretty simple it's a girlfriend experience you kiss him on the mouth and you suck a dick raw.

No you don't have sex Raw even though a girlfriend probably would that's not part of this girlfriend experience
    +1 and has to feel like she is totally into it...like a GF!

Quote Originally Posted by KellyDarlin View Post
    i think its first realizing that it involves intimacy which involves listening, conversation, touching, flirting and loads of kissing and just having a great time with whomever you are with. I love GFE because I like to have that connection thru conversation and flirting, it makes everything better for me.
    +1.
    New COED Theme Song!
    Trollin', Trollin', Trollin'
    Trollin', Trollin', Trollin'
    Keep insulting and degrading
    Though they're disapprovin'
    Keep those Mods a movin'
    Trollhide!
    Point em' up, Ban em' out
    Chase em' out, cut em' down
    Show em' who is Bossman
    Trollhide!

I'd rather die while I'm living than live while I'm dead ... Jimmy Buffett
    I could eat a Peach for hours.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    GFE is pretty simple it's a girlfriend experience you kiss him on the mouth and you suck a dick raw.

No you don't have sex Raw even though a girlfriend probably would that's not part of this girlfriend experience
    Yup yup yup

Registered Male (Not Verified) muscleman2004's Avatar

+4 for TR. This is exactly what I expect from a gfe in this hobby. Thats my definition 100%. You hit the nail right on the head TexasRiley. Also you let the man daty.
    Last edited by muscleman2004; 05-04-2019 at 01:31 PM. Reason: added daty
    Activities I like- LFK, DFK, DT, BBBJ, CIM, 69, DATY, DATO, Nipple Play, CG, ACG, K9, Mish

Favorite women- Latina/Exotic

Body types I like- Petite, Slender, Athletic, Curvy

I like- Brown eyes, Brown skin, Black hair

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    95% of GFE is about IOP. GFE is not about specific activities, it's about the overall feeling of meeting and the chemistry of the encounter. If the man walks away feeling like he's one in a thousand, then he feels like he's special and had a true GFE experience. Even though...he really was just one in a thousand (haha).

This is an excellent thread and underscores 'the mix' of expectations that guys/gals have re: GFE

I assume GFE will include kissing and some modicum of IOP...

I would also expect BBBJ from a real (or GFE hobby gal),

butt I wouldn't expect BBFS (from a GFE hobby gal).

Maybe PSE 'might' imply that.

I would more likely expect BBFS from a real GF - butt again, not the same expectation from a hobby (GFE) GF...

GFE MUST offer 'good lovin' with pleasant chat, convo and mutually fun 'play'...

Sooooo GFE does not mean (BP style) BBBJ and CFS, with donate demand upfront, mechanical 29 minute "on the clock and out" attitude.

There needs to be the faux emotional connection via IOP. She's the GF, he's the BF...

Smile and kissing and fun and chat are significant parts of all this...

Soooooooooooooo... for me, I have preferences and if there is anything that I MUST HAVE for that date, I just (research reviews) or ask her - or both...
    Last edited by skittlez; 05-06-2019 at 11:36 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Snickerdoodle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
    Absolutely! GFE does NOT equate BBFS, and arguably not even BBBJ. (Yes, some will debate the latter, I know.) Girlfriend Experience is about attitude, affection, enthusiasm, hugging, kissing, unrushed carnal enjoyment at a comfort level a gent might have with his girlfriend, and not just about any particular intimate act or standard safety precautions that non-GFE ladies also utilize.
    This is a great description. The word I like to use is passion. I do prefer BBBJ though.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Snickerdoodle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KellyDarlin View Post
    i think its first realizing that it involves intimacy which involves listening, conversation, touching, flirting and loads of kissing and just having a great time with whomever you are with. I love GFE because I like to have that connection thru conversation and flirting, it makes everything better for me.
    I like this explanation very much.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2