Thread: Review: Marley Monroe

Trying this again, still can't figure out how to cut and paste, and no time to learn.
    Date: 3/24/09
    Provider: Marley Monroe
    Phone: will give after screening.
    Email: best way to contact, "marleymonroe59@gmail.com"
    URL/website: she has one, but email or catching her on here is easier.
    City: Austin
    State: Texas
    Area: 290/I35
    Appt. type: Incall
    Provider type: Independent
    Activities: LFK, DFK, breast worship, digits, BBBJ, and YEE HAW RIDE EM COWGIRL! CFS
    Session length: 1 hr
    Fee: $220, nice special!
    Paid: $220
    Tipping/upsell: Hell naw
    Hair length, color: dirty blonde, past shoulders
    Race: Caucasian
    Body: Hot! Sporting new tan lines down below, all over tan up top. She is still a good full, natural D cup. Nice, nice butt cheeks to squeeze, she has lost probably 15 lbs in the past month or so, she looks great. Pretty face too.
    Attitude: Sweet and sexy
    BCD: I know REB will probably chastise me for reviewing the same girl in about 2 weeks, but here goes anyway. I had a cancellation last Friday, so I went back to an old reliable, or young reliable I should say. Last time a very tired & stressed TGFBI just laid back and enjoyed the BBBJ. This time, a still very tired & stressed TGFBI was fueled with vitamin V, so he jumped on it! I tried a new technique of taking it like an hour or two beforehand, and it seems to work even better. I burst in the door, a quick hug and kiss, jumped in the shower, then jumped on Marley. She said wow, you sure are horny today! Being the gentleman I am (ha!) I gave her the requisite 3-5 minutes of foreplay, she started on the BBBJ, and I hollared out, hold up, today its all about the fucking! So she covered me up, saddled up, then started bucking! Yee haw, that girl can RIDE too! She told me she hadn't fucked in two weeks and I believe it! She pretty much tore my ass up! I tried to grab those hips to slow her down, but no dice! I gave up trying to keep up and just laid back and enjoyed her piston-like pumping. A beat up old fat man like me can't last too long with a hot 24 year old jumping up and down on him, but I did beat 8 seconds! After I was spent, we laid back and chatted a bit, I got there a little late so unfortunately not enough time for seconds, too damn busy now anyway.
    Recommendation: Hell yes, saddle up and go see if you can hang with this hot young philly.

Nice review TGFBI.

You make her sound so good that she goes on the list.

CG with a gal that can really ride is spectacular! YeeHaw!

Thanks Tatonka, I think the next time I see her I will wear all my rodeo duds. Maybe even bring my rope and see if I can lasso her!

Verified Hobbyist BCD cupofjava's Avatar
    TGFBI,

Good to see that you have your "signature" avatar back! Another fine review. I can read MM reviews all day......:D

Keep them coming!
    Hobby explorer in search of the perfect callipygian

Registered Male (Not Verified) RALPHEY BOY's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cupofjava @ Mar 24 2009, 09:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    TGFBI,

Good to see that you have your "signature" avatar back!.[/b]
    that cape seems kind of &#39;Liberace&#39; to me..

Verified Hobbyist BCD geniusman's Avatar

Well, since REB is giving me shit about my cape I guess I will go back to my original avatar. It is much prettier anyway.

Registered Male (Not Verified) RALPHEY BOY's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TGFBI @ Mar 25 2009, 10:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Well, since REB is giving me shit about my cape I guess I will go back to my original avatar. It is much prettier anyway.[/b]
    just twisting your melon man...

No problem, just keep that nine pound hammer far, far away from me!

Just a quick update from my ride with Marley, my butt cheeks are still sore! Getting too damn old to be trying to match thrust for thrust with these young-uns!

<span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">Ole Cumandgitit would love to see Marley if she would return his calls!!</span>
    MARLEY? :wub: :D :huh:

Emailing her usually works better, her email address is "marleymonroe59@gmail.com". If you had her old phone # I don&#39;t think that one works anymore.

melts in your mouth, not in your hand. chocolatedaddy's Avatar
    I gotta try this hot mama out!! waiting on the reply...