Thread: Kyliepaigeslays is a highly efficient and well oiled sex machine!!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands

Kyliepaigeslays is a highly efficient and well oiled sex machine!!!!

Date of Visit: 4/5/19
    Companion's Handle: kyliepaigeslays
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM or phone
    Phone Number: 460 986-0284
    Email Address: N/A
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....yliepaigeslays
    City, State: Waco, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: convo., hugs, DFK, LFK, titty worship, FIV, BBBJ, DT, BLS, HJ, 69, CW, DT, gagging, CFS, CG, RCG, Spoon, MISH , cleanup, more convo, more DFK,
    Scheduled Length of Visit: .5
    Donation: Ride back to her place
    Approximate age of Companion: Early 30's
    Hair Color and Length: Brown to mid back
    Smoking Status: Smoker
    Ethnic/Racial background:
    Gringa
    Companion Description: 5' 4' 150 lbs, pretty lady, beautiful, angelic face, light skin, C cup up top, eraser nipples, a PAWG body type with a shaved fresh smelling kitty and overall great hygiene. She has a great personality and really enjoys and gets into what she does. IOP is top notch, she is the real deal who I have a great time with every time I see her,. OK, I will say it, I love sex with kyliepaigeslays. She is awesome and her TCB is spot on!!!!
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? SHE ALWAYS EXCEEDS EXPECTATIONS!!!!
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? YOU BET YOUR ASS I DO!!!

Public Comments: This lady is a beautiful PAWG Type who loves this hobby. I will keep repeating as often as I can see her. My issue with Kyliepaigeslays is that she is too damn far away from Doc’s underground command bunker. If you find yourself in the Waco area, I. highly recommend you hit up kyliepaigeslays. I will admit it, I would like to keep kyliepaigeslays to myself. I just wish I had the bank to do it!! This lady is AWESOME!!!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Sounds like a great time. Are there any pictures anywhere of her? Did she have an Eccie showcase?

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    I think I have pics of her in my other review of her.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE