Thread: Best pop you ever had?

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Best pop you ever had?

What's the best orgasm you ever had? What set it up? One of my best was on my birthday a couple of years ago and I was with a provider who asked me to take her to the beach. Well we are the only ones there and swimming. Well she decided to remove her bikini reaches in to my swim trunks and starts stroking me. I am like ready to cut dismonds. She ducks under the water and starts giving me head. She comes up for air once and then goes back. I came so hard my legs went numb. I had to float on my back for a few minites.
    Good manners and courtesy open more doors than they ever close and they cost you nothing.
    CBJ Haters Militia member

My best O' was a guy giving me oral & used a silicone toy. He got me off in 15 seconds which is rare. A pro licker

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Lucky dude
    Good manners and courtesy open more doors than they ever close and they cost you nothing.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Universal View Post
    My best O' was a guy giving me oral & used a silicone toy. He got me off in 15 seconds which is rare. A pro licker
    15 seconds, I hope he kept going to give you another one or two!

My best was with a civie FWB. Very multi orgasmic woman that came quickly when done right. After licking her to four in a row I was about to bust. Slid up and in, she pulled her legs back and said “take my Ass cherry”. First time missionary anal for me. Her talk and motions did me in, felt like I came for two minutes.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Dam dude that sounds hot.

Verified Companion Companion The Water Company ~'s Avatar
    Not as exciting as you guys but civvie world at work in Denver (real world job) on lunch break outside in the parking lot in suv with a coworker, tinted windows.
    The place had high security. Him and I would always take lunch at the same time. We both worked graveyard shift. The first time we met in the suv he made me cum so hard. I swear I didn't want to go back inside to my desk. I was drained.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    That’s pretty hot P. Even hotter is the thought of making you cum so hard that you were drained!

Verified Companion Companion The Water Company ~'s Avatar
    ^Yep I was drained. I dragged through the other half of my shift but the 'nut' was worth it ;)

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    ^Always a good day when leaving a woman in that condition. Drained but very pleased!

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    I have alot of good pops...BUT a special one was when a sweet client of mine was biting my left nipple and had his fingers in my pussy while I had the hitachi on my clit...FUCK YEAHHHH!!
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Fucking on a sandbar, on a creek, while a few canoe's passed by. They were very quiet, so we didn't hear them.
    Once we saw them, my boner got hard as a rock and I busted a big nut into the chick I was with.
    We thought we were alone for the evening, we were the last to cast off from the canoe place.
    I prefer CLEAN, soft, clean, sexually aggressive, mature ladies. I like chocolate just as much as vanilla.

Registered Male (Not Verified) lcladj's Avatar
    I would have to say my best was on the balcony of a cruise ship out in the middle of the ocean knowing there where people on the balconies around us. We knew they couldn't see us, but having to be as quiet as possible made it exciting!
    Smile! It makes people wonder what you are up to!!