<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Opium89 @ Mar 24 2009, 10:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
No, it wasn&#39;t you folks. It&#39;s an agency that&#39;s been around for a few years now and is quite well known on this board. I previously explained how I handled it by calling the proprietor who offered me another session with another gal with some no charge extra time. Like I said previously, I won&#39;t be fooled twice and wasn&#39;t looking to get something out of them for my trouble so I passed. Just wanted to express my dissatisfaction and move on. Curious though, what would you do in an attempt to correct it? I imagine that as an agency, your gals are expected to perform at a certain level of service and this is all discussed well in advance of sending them out to meet your clients. It appears in this case no such expectation existed which is why I won&#39;t be using them again. Between the poor service and phony photos, I can&#39;t imagine anything they could do to bring me back as a client. Honestly, if it was just an isolated case of one gal performing badly I might reconsider, but false advertising, whether she was good looking or not is enough to keep me away for good.[/b]
Let me start by saying that I agree with your last statement - a bad experience can be made up for, poor business practices (i.e. false advertising, etc) cannot. If it were just the bad experience to be made up for, it would be for you to get the appointment you had scheduled although with the girl of your choice. Whether it was with that same girl or another girl, that is for the company to handle internally and not something the client needs to know about. Simply put, customer satisfaction is the focus of this business and if a client was short changed in their experience in any way, it shouldn&#39;t cost them anything to have it made up. It is up to the company to make the experience right or it is up to you to move on to another company.

As for the offer of additional time at no cost - that has its place for relatively minor inconveniences. When there is a major issue however, why would you as the client want more time of a terrible experience?

I hope I&#39;m not throwing anyone under the bus, it just seems like some basic customer service and customer relations goes a long way.