’m Jade Rose. If we haven’t met yet, we surely should! I’ve been around for a while, have over 150 great reviews and frequently named as some of Austin’s best CW!

I am leaving to LA for the summer may 2 so I have my full schedule posted here:
Today: currently open all day
Fri: Unavailable
Sat: 12 until 7p
Sun: 8a-1p
Mon: unavailable
Tues 4/30 (last day available): Currently Open All Day

Attachment 202967

Some stats:
Beautiful brown eyes
5,3”
175lbs
Brunette
Shaved down below
2 upscale private incall options up north, or outcall
Doubles available with several beautiful friends

I specialize in:
-*World-rocking cock worship (I love a sloow build up, BLS, lots of tongue tricks and eye contact before the main course, true worship)
-GFE OR PSE (take your pick: a wild and energetic ride or slower and super cuddly.. or pick both!)
-Relaxing FBSM (a skilled rub to sooth your nerves followed by an even happier ending... I mean, what’s much better than that?)
-Role-playing (all kinds but I particularly loove being daddy’s girl!)
-Kinky adventures/public play (I’m very open minded and am into many kinks, as well as discreet public adventures! no worries of judgement here!)
-Short notice: I am often available at short notice as I live near my incalls, so feel free to ask. Of course, the more notice the better your chances of seeing me.

Rates:
-FS hh160/hr260/hr.5/320
-BBBJ with optional massage hh150/hr240
-*Special* CBJ with optional massage hh120/hr200
-Massage only available as well. (trained)
-Please inquire specifically about doubles rates, multi hour rates, or any others. :)
-Some special arrangements available for regulars!

Screening:
-The more unto you provide me upon contact, the easier the process will be! Please provide a handle or any references as well as requested appt and time, text will receive quickest reply. Alternative screening is available for newbies.

Text me at my posted # for quickest response :)