Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Non-P411 Companion

Verified Hobbyist BCD 1andonlyboardman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BiancaEnedetti669 View Post
    Yes , yes , and yes ,glad I'ma not the only one , kinda! Had a client I had seen once from New York , short ,Puerto Rican guy , try and get in my house Wednesday, then when I called him out as a cop and didn't just welcome him in bc he threw around fraudulant apologies etc , 30 AT MOST(!) minutes later , I hear one loud solid knock , I creep up to the door (it's 4am, im by myself ofcourse ) and stand at door, the "cop" is standing to where I STILL have no idea if he was a cop or....who knows... (Feel me , smh , it happens ....) And then after a silent standoff towards just creepy/akward two other "officers" come up from hiding back 10- 16 feet away on the other side of the office and me and him exchange words. I never opened the door , told him I'd aware that they have yet to be help when I'ma in danger (true story) and w my previous dealings I need then to come w a warrant w a REAL. Signature I can verify , and they have 15 min. He rounded his shoulders, stuttered, looked for what to say from his Co conspirators , and said they were looking for a child they were told was in here endangered. I said all my kids have been in Arizona for years now, landlord lives right above me , ask whoever u need. " We just need to walk around and check "

Uhm.... No sorry 'Sir'

And they sulked off

- - - Updated - - -

So , yes, be careful , I know Montgomery county ones that rape women in uniform off duty , and they brag about it and chuckle
    People defend LE saying that there are just a few bad apples making them look bad. The more I see and hear the more I disagree. They revere that thin blue line and the good ones will defend the bad ones through thick and thin. Why is that? Could it be that they are all a little bit corrupt and don't want their own shit called out in retaliation? Or does the system not support those who do call them out so they are afraid for their jobs and their lives?
    On the other hand those guys go through hell, on a daily basis they are dealing with the dregs of society and damn near every call they go on is possibly the worst day of someone's life. You can't turn shit like that off when you punch the clock. If you can you aren't human. I can't imagine the emotional toll it takes on someone.
    I'm not a hater and I'm not a badge polisher, just skeptical AF when I see these guys protecting each other. The "good ones" should be taking the assholes behind the woodshed and adjusting the attitudes that make it hard for them all to be able to earn trust from the people they supposedly serve.
    boardman ~ Often imitated, never duplicated.
    Part time hobbyist.
    A good session includes these essentials: GFE, DFK, BBBJ, BLS, DATY, FIV, MPCFS and Enthusiasm.
    Enhancers: DATO,TUMA, FIA, Toys, CIM, dirty talk. I'm open to role play or hearing anything you'd like to try.
    I'm not going to ask for greek. If you want it then we can give it a try. MSOG is not expected unless it is an extended session(usually doubles).
    P411 is current with 30+ OKs

Accept

Spent my sunday helping a friend get one of their family members out of jail because the police came through their back window YES THE BACK WINDOW OF THEIR HOUSE... looking for someone else and because there was a firearm in the house and it was visible and that family member was a felon they gave them the gun case. EVEN though it wasn't their house or their gun !! The police will do what they want to do to get what they're trying to get done accomplished. THEN you have to prove that you were in the right. You're always guilty FIRST. They pull all kinds of antics just like when those two people got shot/killed when they went to their home.

With all the bullshit that Law Enforcement pulls and everything else ladies take a high risk using private locations instead of hotels. Guys should appreciate not having to meet at high-risk hotels. Guys should respect the screening and try to understand these days.
    It's the old heads who give us the most problems the new guys are usually willing to help out and get screened as easily as possible.
    Also guys should be leery of visiting ladies who are not on top of their shit & screening !!

It does take a toll on a lady. Its stressful. Honestly, its getting to a point where the risk out weighs the benefits.
    As I have stated idk how much longer Jess will be around & take down my contact info
    Last edited by Guest 072519-1; 04-30-2019 at 10:15 AM.

This^^WORD

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3