Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Non-P411 Companion

Non-P411 Companion

Has anyone had any experience with this? How did it work?

Verified Hobbyist BCD nameisdalton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zenhost View Post
    Has anyone had any experience with this? How did it work?
    Are you a member? You can test it yourself....just add yourself as a companion and you should get the email with the link. Worked for me.

Actually what I was wondering ... a companion who is not on P411 gets an email from a P411 member. She can see who he has received OKs from. But she can't really contact those OKs because she doesn't know his P411 ID, all she knows is is OH2 name and the OH2 name is not used on P411. If there's no link between the P411 ID and the OH2 name, how does she verify?

Verified Companion Companion AnastasiaForU's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zenhost View Post
    Actually what I was wondering ... a companion who is not on P411 gets an email from a P411 member. She can see who he has received OKs from. But she can't really contact those OKs because she doesn't know his P411 ID, all she knows is is OH2 name and the OH2 name is not used on P411. If there's no link between the P411 ID and the OH2 name, how does she verify?
    I love it! I sent you a PM.

XOXO
    -Ana
    AnastasiaForU
    Houston's Petite Passionate Redhead
    Private Upscale Location in the Energy Corridor
    P411- P310319
    References Required
    I am not Catholic nor do I travel to Greece
    Reviews:E-461072
    / OH2-759425
    Anastasiaforu74@gmail.com

Had a p411 member who was traveling. Who account was established recently with 0 okays !! Just know p411 was not a validated form of verification for Jess and I declined the appointment.
    So all these tricks that guys Are using to bypass and gain a p411 account.. Just know ladies them other folks are also...
    Last edited by Guest 072519-1; 04-28-2019 at 04:31 PM.

A few gentleman seen to think they don't have to go through any Screening & rudely snub the companions efforts because he is on various websites as a member.
    Entitlement attitude is a red flag !!!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Universal View Post
    A few gentleman seen to think they don't have to go through any Screening & rudely snub the companions efforts because he is on various websites as a member.
    Entitlement attitude is a red flag !!!!!
    It’s pretty clear love that you don’t like P411. That’s your choice. But the fact is in my case that since I joined P411, I’ve never been asked for screening information. So I’ve never “rudely snubbed” anyone’s efforts to screen me. I don’t think I have an entitlement attitude. Just grateful that women have such an excellent resource.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Quote Originally Posted by Lovinglifeinaustin View Post
    It’s pretty clear love that you don’t like P411. That’s your choice. But the fact is in my case that since I joined P411, I’ve never been asked for screening information. So I’ve never “rudely snubbed” anyone’s efforts to screen me. I don’t think I have an entitlement attitude. Just grateful that women have such an excellent resource.
    I NEVER have to second quess Established P411 members...
    Its these new accounts.
    P411 has made the hobby so easy...to verify gents.

Its these oh2 BCD members that feel that they dont have to comply with screening and No proving a Reference is NOT screening...

And ion think its just p411 that she doesnt "like".. Lol.. I can add another to that list !

James, I didn't mention a particular website, I said ---------------------
    ---> V*A*R*I*O*U*S* websites & wasn't speaking of you.
    If some of us want to do SCREENING a particular way that has nothing to do with a person's membership.
    You seem to have taken offese that I wouldn't give you my personal email for me to look at your ok's.
    My personal email WILL REMAIN PRIVATE.
    Happy weekend

Quote Originally Posted by JustJessika View Post
    I NEVER have to second quess Established P411 members...
    Its these new accounts.
    P411 has made the hobby so easy...to verify gents.

Its these oh2 BCD members that feel that they dont have to comply with screening and No proving a Reference is NOT screening...

And ion think its just p411 that she doesnt "like".. Lol.. I can add another to that list !
    I understand and empathize. Maybe the new P411 allowing new members might help that. I don’t know.

Prospective clients need to understand and accept every woman’s right to protect herself. Clients have a right not to give up personal information, but if they don’t agree with a woman’s screening needs, then they need to find someone else.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

I understand and empathize. Maybe the new P411 allowing new members might help that. I don’t know.

Prospective clients need to understand and accept every woman’s right to protect herself. Clients have a right not to give up personal information, but if they don’t agree with a woman’s screening needs, then they need to find someone else.
    No. Its making me question alot w the recent ownership change.
    Plus guys with 0 okays...
    Honestly, its the 1st time in 7 years I have started to fross reference p411 members.

I have been having alot of... Where are you located, whats your rates, hello, hi i saw u on oh2 lol... And so on.
    Very sketchy... Behavior.

James, I didn't mention a particular website, I said ---------------------
    ---> V*A*R*I*O*U*S* websites & wasn't speaking of you.
    If some of us want to do SCREENING a particular way that has nothing to do with a person's membership.
    You seem to have taken offese that I wouldn't give you my personal email for me to look at your ok's.
    My personal email WILL REMAIN PRIVATE.
    Happy weekend
    Rest assured love that I have not taken offense at your reluctance to give up your email address. That’s your choice and I respect that, please believe me. I don’t really care whether or not you want to see my P411 OKs. I was just offering you an opportunity to check out a new feature that P411 offers. I don’t know many non P411 providers.

I also understand that you weren’t referring to me. Thank you.

Yes, you said various websites here, but in previous posts you have said negative things about P411. And that’s OK. I can accept everyone’s opinions, whether or not they square with mine. After all, your experience is different from mine.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Rest assured love that I have not taken offense at your reluctance to give up your email address. That’s your choice and I respect that, please believe me. I don’t really care whether or not you want to see my P411 OKs. I was just offering you an opportunity to check out a new feature that P411 offers. I don’t know many non P411 providers.

I also understand that you weren’t referring to me. Thank you.

Yes, you said various websites here, but in previous posts you have said negative things about P411. And that’s OK. I can accept everyone’s opinions, whether or not they square with mine. After all, your experience is different from mine.
    On that note... Providers with revoked accounts probably wont use those resources...and will always have something to say...

But in my case im concerned about the recent changes of administration and new clients...
    Especially when i have gotten sketchy calls/using p411 account with 0 okays

Women working from a private apartment,house, condo, place HAS every right to screen because it's HER PERSONAL HOME.

I wouldn't know about Revoked accounts ... NEVER HAD ONE.

James, you remind me of someone from the wild west movies... A gun slinger.
    Last edited by Universal; 04-28-2019 at 05:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJessika View Post
    No. Its making me question alot w the recent ownership change.
    Plus guys with 0 okays...
    Honestly, its the 1st time in 7 years I have started to fross reference p411 members.

I have been having alot of... Where are you located, whats your rates, hello, hi i saw u on oh2 lol... And so on.
    Very sketchy... Behavior.
    I’m sure that all of your cyprian sisters have the same anxieties. That’s a shame. I’m sorry.

I suppose that my entry into the hobby was lucky. I started with Backpage, then moved to eccie. My first two P411 OKs were provided by women who I initially contacted via Backpage. They happened to be eccie and P411 members.

- - - Updated - - -

Women working from a private apartment,house, condo, place HAS every right to screen because it's HER PERSONAL HOME.
    I completely agree. All women, regardless of their locations, have that right. Your safety is paramount.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast