Hello 👋 Gentleman,
Its me Angel your Beautiful Companion For The Affluent Gentleman
I would love to PLEASE💦 YOU❗ ❤❤ so come on over RELAX YoUR MIND. Im 5'9 140 pounds ✘NO WoRRies✘ when YOU're With the BEST❗ Let me ENLIGHTEN🔥 your mood with SKILLS💦 that leave you BrEathLeSS💫 Running🏃 back for MORE🎀❗❤I cater to all your desires through an erotic escape using a combination of Nuru and Tantric energy and my delicate touch to seamlessly create an ultimate state of deep euphoria entering explosion. angel.jpgI am a companion, highly educated, well-mannered and well traveled ambitious young woman. I have wide and varied interests and able to converse intelligently in a number of topics and on a multitude of subjects.

Classy flawless perfection and impeccable look will take you total awe of me at the first moment you lay eyes on me. I am a totally naturally beauty, very adorable and outgoing, who you will enchant the gentleman like never before... I will love to spend a lovely date accompanied with great sense of Satisfaction Guaranteed
Your time with me is YOUR TIME. No script. No checklist. No rush. I strive to assure an uplifting experience .Please note if your emails directed to me are clearly showing no thought given or vulgar language to it, quite simply, it will be ignored.
BODY RUBS/FETISH🤑😍😇

I'm a reviewed companion on Eccie

I'm very compassionate, discreet, respectful and sensual. I provide an unrushed experience with a mature and classy demeanor.

When contacting me, please call or text to arrange appointment. Pre-booking is strongly encouraged so I can be fully prepared. Please text or call 📱 (832)699-7333 with your requested appointment time. Name: angel3.jpgangel4.jpg