Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Being thankful for little things.....

Retired Companion

Accept Being thankful for little things.....

I am thankful for little things like menopause and hot flashes and not having the "Mother Nature" syndrome anymore for over a year now, it makes me happy.
    I am thankful for the flowers blooming in my yard and for all of those who planted seeds into my very wonderful life...

I am thankful for people who are trying to better themselves in such a way that these boards are just a stepping stone to a better life and that they realize the importance of treating everyone special and equal....

Placing value on what is important and weeding out what is not of value will make you have a more carefree life and make you have less health problems.
    I am thankful that after my light stroke a couple of years almost ago, that my health has been almost 100% better.

So if one spends the day weeding their own garden and less time trying to weed others gardens, it will lead you to a more productive life and make for a happier more enjoyable life......

My Dr. said to only focus on what truly matters at this moment and to leave the rest behind. I am so happy I am focusing on the things that are truly relevant and that I am transitioning into a happier and healthier version of my unique self...

Too bad others focus on drama and cannot see the bigger picture of what life has to offer. They focus on what is not important and constantly try to hurt others without so much as realizing that God is watching you and your actions and that you have to one day just like me be held accountable...

#Blessings

images (95).jpg

images (91).jpg

M.M.
    Last edited by Melissa Madyson; 04-24-2019 at 10:16 AM.

Retired Companion
    Another thing to be thankful for is "advertising platforms" that are still in existence because of swift Gov't. shutdowns. We should be lifting each other up ...

1d9a153be318e285662fd046c98f5ee6.jpg

M.M.

Retired Companion
    This morning I am thankful for the rain, that is watering my flowers...I am thankful for the bread on my table, and I am thankful for the wonderful friends who have walked my sidewalk to make sure I am OK.
    Last year or so, (Feb. 7th 2017) when the tornado hit my area, there were many who called to see if my home got hit and to check on me. I was blessed then and am blessed now.

You never know when something profound will happen and change your whole life, so be thankful for the little things and weed out the spam, and live each day to inspire each other and life up each other and remember kindness goes a long way...

download (23).jpg

M.M.

Retired Companion
    Today is Friday, and a special friends birthday... I am blessed to have her in my life.. There are people who wish they could have a SOLID like her....For 16 years she has been my day 1...
    Also there are other things to be thankful for , having a network and a support team, who blesses me daily, and a lovely beautiful Magnolia tree in my front yard standing tall and stellar to let me know never to bend or fold even when the wind is harshly blowing....

Good food, NOLA has some of the best cuisine and world renowned chefs who make our great city what it is ... Little things to be thankful for.

What are you thankful for on this Friday May 3rd??

Blessings...
    20190403_080318.jpg

20190503_095128.jpg

M.M.

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    Thankful for...
    These boards and comraderie of all on it!

My sweet clients..some I have known over 8 years..a few I have known 10 years!

My being able to do this...and nothing else..and live a nice cozy life ..and being able to buy what I want and pay cash!

My awesome grandkids..one who is 8/was born in new orleans and lived with me there for first 4 years of his sweet life...who was in my lap snuggling with me before I got online!
    He is my bestest buddy!

My SO who is my rock in hard times & my roll on the good times!

My daughter in law who is my bestest friend!

My 87 year old christian mom who I luv more than life itself!

And lastly but not leastly my Texas heritage who helps me keep it real and keep it happy!!

Retired Companion
    Someone volunteered to cut the empty lot in my neighborhood for me again this morning... He is a true Godsend.. I was supposed to go help at 8 am. however he called me at 7:30 am . and said he was finished already... My neighborhood is on the upswing. People buying empty homes and renovating them, people doing general home maintenance, and painting their houses... I am excited for the E. as new businesses are emerging and revenue is being generated for the city!!

I am thankful for progress....however slow it has been since Katrina, but it is now steady...

M.M.

Retired Companion
    Today I am thankful, Because I had someone come out and look at my home to try and do some outside things to Make it nicer. I love home renovations...

I am also thankful for the wonderful People who have helped me plant some new flowers....

M.M.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    [QUOTE=Melissa Madyson;377538]. We should be lifting each other up ... [/QUOTE] I totally agree however, it seems to be some members life goal to tear other members down behind the scenes by any means necessary to achieve their goals. Unfortunately, some people are always willing to listen and believe. Remember Jim Jones had a following of believers.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Retired Companion

Accept credulous

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    ...however, it seems to be some members life goal to tear other members down behind the scenes by any means necessary to achieve their goals. Unfortunately, some people are always willing to listen and believe. Remember Jim Jones had a following of believers.

Retired Companion
    [QUOTE=DocHoliday;391609]
    Quote Originally Posted by Melissa Madyson View Post
    . We should be lifting each other up ... [/QUOTE] I totally agree however, it seems to be some members life goal to tear other members down behind the scenes by any means necessary to achieve their goals. Unfortunately, some people are always willing to listen and believe. Remember Jim Jones had a following of believers.
    Some people only take pleasure out of others pain and suffering... I am one who understands that. Am I perfect?? NO Have I made mistakes? YES, But I am working on a better me, because one day this HOBBY and all of it's boards will be a distant fond memory to me and others, and at least I can say I have something to show for all of my hard work.

And in keeping with the topic I started. Little things to be thankful for, I would like to say thanks to the person who "sprung" me out of ban from the other board....lol I wish I knew how it happened or why, so I could personally thank them, but for now I will just be grateful and carry on ......

Either be positive or be a meanie, the choice is up to us to make the difference...
    45538255_2208601269150474_3175458128695132160_n.jpg

Blessings!!

M.M.

Retired Companion

This right here....

Retired Companion

Sunday and I am thankful for.....

Today is Sunday and I am thankful for a beautiful peaceful day.......I am always receiving unexpected blessings from unknown sources and some known ones. Today is another day I get to bless someone else because God has truly blessed me.
    Each time someone tries to knock me down, God just lifts me right back where I started from and lifts me even more higher than I was before.

Today I will be Humble and agreeable with every person I come in contact with. I will help lift a #Sister up who may be needing encouraging words.....
    Today I will be thankful for the food on my table, and remember to pray and thank God for the hands that prepared it and the finances from whince it came....
    Today I will pray for strength to keep my tongue bridled and remember that the devil comes in many forms and will try my patience, but I will remain silent!!

I am thankful for many things today, but most of all I am thankful for the strength to write this...

What are you thankful for??

20190518_154523.jpg

M.M.

Retired Companion
    images.jpg

m.m.

Retired Companion
    TODAY, I am thankful for the real gentlemen out there who recognize a real woman, and step up to the plate and treat her like a queen.... I had a very sweet Gentlemen give me the most amazing and show me the most amazing time today......

He could have chosen anyone, but he chose to spend the afternoon with me, and while we were enjoying each other's company, he took me out to a fine dining restaurant , and treated me to a 5 star dinner....
    But the generosity doesn't end there.. In kind I showed him the most amazing time, and treated him like a King that he was....

This my friends is how people should treat each other in their every day lives. Blessings upon Blessings have came my way, and for that I am thankful....

Good Night!!

M.M.

Retired Companion
    Today I am thankful Once again God has provided Me with a steady stream of income and I'm not just talking the hobby...

If all goes right in the near future I will be making big changes...

When God blesses you then no one can touch the blessing.

I'm going to go to sleep now I'm tired I worked hard all day, And I have to be up early because I have some errands in the morning.
    Ya'all have a good night, And remember to pray and thank God for what you are thankful for today and your blessings that he gave you....

M.M.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast