Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Being thankful for little things.....

Retired Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by Reese McClain View Post
    Just checking on ya Mel. Hope all is well. Let me know if you need anything.

So sweet of you Reese.. I am good so far. I got my supplies and flashlights... I am ready to weather the storm....However my SUV is gassed up on full just in case I gotta evacuate.
    I will know more tomorrow...Keeping up with the news and weather.

M.M.

Retired Companion
    I am thankful the storm is passing through, and that I made it through without flooding. I think Wednesday was a wake up call for the city. I hope wherever you all are you are staying dry......

M.M.

Verified Companion Companion Reese McClain's Avatar
    Glad everyone is safe.

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    glad yall ok....rock on NOLA!
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Verified Companion Companion Reese McClain's Avatar
    I forgot to ask how much rain did you all get?

Retired Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by Reese McClain View Post
    I forgot to ask how much rain did you all get?
    We got more rain on WEDNESDAY than for the actual Tropical Storm/Hurricane Barry...Wednesday the city flooded in most areas of the downtown/Midtown.

Good Morning Reese....

M.M.

Retired Companion
    Good morning I am thankful today for not only waking up, But having the strength to get up, And get a little yard work done.

I won't tell you, But I have been blessed recently beyond anything I could ever imagine.

And for that I am thankful for the little things.

M.M.

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    Thankful for same as above

And a very successful summer tour

Retired Companion

Accept

I was on the 10 going East the other day and somewhere between Baton Rouge and Lafayette 3 big rigs had a horrible accident and were all smashed up. One of the 18 wheelers was sliced open and cases of bottled water were hanging out. I prayed for the injured drivers....
    Although I was stuck in 3 extra hours of standstill traffic, I was thankful I wasn't among the injured....

Then coming upon the turn from 49 to 20 /Dallas on ramp,a guy was on his cell phone, and slammed his already wrecked up red Honda into the concrete wall right in front of me. I was so scared. He hit the concrete wall and his car spun wildly and he then proceeded to drive away unscathed. As I approached his vehicle in passing, I saw it was smashed in a bit on the passengers side. I was like OMG!! He could of hit me or another vehicle in front of him as he was looking at his cell phone carelessly.

On the way back home, going West from East on 10 the long bridge was shut down on the Eastbound side because another big rig was on fire. I was praying for the driver...

Just goes to show us never to take life for granted and to always be careful when driving ...Pay attention to the road. This just happened the other day as I was driving to a homegoing celebration in Tx.

M.M.

Retired Companion

Accept

Today I am thankful I was able to cut my front lawn. It rained yesterday and today it was muggy and hot. I am also thankful for my hobby name. In all of my years providing on the boards, I have only added a LAST name to Melissa.

I don't feel like I need to show all of myself off to get business. I get plenty of business with my clothes on. If some random provider feels like she wants to bare it all for guys to get a FREE peep show that is on them.

I always post random pictures of myself, some are from back in the day, and some are recent....I am NOT in any way shape or form ashamed of who I am or the woman I have become.

I had a gentlemen caller the other day mention to me that he contacted another provider and she asked him for too much information and he refused to send it, (face picture, place of business and other things she advertised that SHE never asks a guy for.) He also said SHE couldn't stop talking about ME..lol And this was just over the phone before he even scheduled a session. Mind you I have seen him before. He didn't have to tell me this but he did because he said he felt she was wrong. He just hung up on her he said...He also said she was RUDE to him.
    I was like SMH.....
    I must be very important to keep being spoken of to other Gentlemen callers. wow!! LMAO...

Oh where was I , back on track, I am THANKFUL for the good providers who know how to be a provider without being all extra....

images.jpg

M.M.

Retired Companion

Lightbulb Your lack of self-awareness is breathtaking

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa Madyson View Post
    I don't feel like I need to show all of myself off to get business. I get plenty of business with my clothes on. If some random provider feels like she wants to bare it all for guys to get a FREE peep show that is on them.

meanwhile, you give out FREE birthdays. so, hush

furthermore, you might not show yourself off physically; however, you show off A LOT mentally
    with this makeshift high school diary deemed 'thankful'

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa Madyson View Post
    I am THANKFUL for the good providers who know how to be a provider without being all extra....
    LOOK WHO'S TALKING

Retired Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx View Post

meanwhile, you give out FREE birthdays. so, hush

furthermore, you might not show yourself off physically; however, you show off A LOT mentally
    with this makeshift high school diary deemed 'thankful'

LOOK WHO'S TALKING

I will pray for you Ma'am.....Meanwhile in other news....

Giving back is what I do, perhaps you should pay it forward sometimes to see just how it feels to help others besides yourself. This is why God always blesses me...

Why are you so worried about what I do?? Am I that important to you?? SMH

SIGH ....ANOTHER HATER....OH WELL...

M.M.

Retired Companion

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3