Thread: Being thankful for little things.....

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Retired Companion

Accept Being thankful for little things.....

I am thankful for little things like menopause and hot flashes and not having the "Mother Nature" syndrome anymore for over a year now, it makes me happy.
    I am thankful for the flowers blooming in my yard and for all of those who planted seeds into my very wonderful life...

I am thankful for people who are trying to better themselves in such a way that these boards are just a stepping stone to a better life and that they realize the importance of treating everyone special and equal....

Placing value on what is important and weeding out what is not of value will make you have a more carefree life and make you have less health problems.
    I am thankful that after my light stroke a couple of years almost ago, that my health has been almost 100% better.

So if one spends the day weeding their own garden and less time trying to weed others gardens, it will lead you to a more productive life and make for a happier more enjoyable life......

My Dr. said to only focus on what truly matters at this moment and to leave the rest behind. I am so happy I am focusing on the things that are truly relevant and that I am transitioning into a happier and healthier version of my unique self...

Too bad others focus on drama and cannot see the bigger picture of what life has to offer. They focus on what is not important and constantly try to hurt others without so much as realizing that God is watching you and your actions and that you have to one day just like me be held accountable...

#Blessings

images (95).jpg

images (91).jpg

M.M.
    Last edited by Melissa Madyson; 04-24-2019 at 10:16 AM.