Thread: Thai Angie: Easter Redemption

Thai Angie: Easter Redemption

I posted this in the gentleman’ Round table in the underground section, but some may not have access to that so I’m posting here:

I’ve known this girl and was a regular of hers over the past 3 years, seeing her 2-4 times a month. I saw her when she was at the AMPs (7TAN and Vicky’s Spa) and helped her out when she decided to go Indy. We had a bad falling out last December when she NCNS me on my birthday, and when I saw her 2 days later for an explanation, gave me a poor apology basically saying I was at fault. I cut off all ties with her.

I got a text message from her Easter Sunday wanting to talk to me. I told her I was busy with my family as we were preparing for a BBQ with some friends later that day, but I was willing to meet tomorrow before I headed out on a business trip, but if it was going to be the same old store, no deal. She assured me, so I said Monday at 9 at her apartment complex.

I pulled up into the parking lot and she was waiting for me. She said he’ll and gave me a hug which i didn’t return as I was a bit taken aback by this gesture. We sat down in the community area of her apartment complex and had a coffeehouse. She quickly opened her heart up and gave me one of the most contrite, sincere apologies that I ever witnessed. She was very emotional with her apology and I was moved as well, bringing a tear to my eye as well. I returned the apology as I was very harsh in my handling the situation and in my language to her.we talked for an hour before I had to leave on my trip, but we could have talked for a couple hours more, and I intend to fill up with her when I return just to talk some more.

Bottom line:with this humble, contrite, sincere gesture on her part, she has redeemed herself to me and I talk back all the bad I said about her. She is a sweetheart of a girl who has a good heart and like all of us, has her life issues and problems, and makes mistakes like all if us. Th fact that she reached out to my to apologize and the manner in which she apologized speaks volumes about her character. I can’t speak about her as a provider since the last time I saw her was December, but my prior visit with her, she was top shelf GFE. I don’t know if I’ll Er her in that manner anytime soon as I’m very busy with work and my free time is at the gym working on my personal fitness trainer certification. All I can say is treat her nicely as this girl has a good heart.

Wow...thank you for this post! If only every one of us could be so humble, empathetic and compassionate!
    HELLO FRIENDS! I've missed you all! Please forgive me for not answering your PMs...I cannot access this site very often. Any future activities...I'll post several weeks prior to the event, but nothing is currently planned.

Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring

Best of luck to you, Big Boy. You’ve got friends in these here parts, if you need them.