DOUBLES THIS FRIDAY with Lea and Dallas!! Itt sounds like the making of a movie... do you want to star in it with us? Do we dare call it "Lea Does Dallas"?? or maybe, vica versa!!

I'm excited about being with Dallas... you know... the one whose ad says: "RIDE IT LIKE YA STOLE IT. NO HOLDS BARRED...FULL THROTTLE...GFE&PSE TO THE MAX...HANG ON FOR THE RIDE OF YOUR LIFE BABY!"

Wow... talk about an explosion!! Elegant Southern Charm meets Hard Riding Rocker Chick!! And I can't wait!!

So, C'mon guys... Don't wait too late because there are just a few appointments left!!

I will be available in Jackson next week, Wednesday, April 1. I just found out that Krista von Tease will be in town also. If you don't get in on the doubles action Friday with Dalls, you have a second chance next Wednesday with another dynamic duo, Lea and Krista! Schedule your appointment for a single or double now!

MEMPHIS GUYS - I'm making a spur of the minute trip to the Bluff City NEXT WEEK...April 2 and 3...Thursday and Friday! It would be a great time to see some old friends and make some new ones while I am there. A lot of you have been asking so now's your chance to experience Lea!

See ya soon!

Smooch!

Lea