Thread: AmberOktobur: AmberOktobur sweetie. Girl. Best atf ever.

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED!

AmberOktobur: AmberOktobur sweetie. Girl. Best atf ever.

Companion's Handle: AmberOktobur
    Date of Visit: 04-22-19
    Preferred Method of Contact: Phone
    Phone Number: 937-412-0570
    Email Address: Pm
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=174661
    City, State: Dallas, Tx
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Sometimes.late
    Activities: Lfk. Daty. Cfs
    Scheduled Length of Visit: Half h.
    Donation: 130
    Approximate age of Companion: 30
    Hair Color and Length: Black
    Smoking Status: Smoker
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: Beautiful. Paw body
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    She is awesome

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Can you be more specific about her location?

And is she really a BBW now as her most recent review on ECCIE says?

Dallas by Frankfort and tollway

Well. Believe it or not. She has lost weight so she is more tone. You won't be disappointed. She is working on getting fit and athletic. She is hot.her boobs are nice. You will luv. Just hot girl next door
    Last edited by Linkin20; 04-23-2019 at 05:03 PM.

BANNED - failure to respect community rules-- again!

Lightbulb I am confused?

Last edited by Vanilla Gorilla; 04-24-2019 at 07:38 AM.

yeah WTF man, this is totally contradicting your review on another site.
    -Corona
    @corona__tx (2 underscores) on twitter

Verified Hobbyist BCD

I’m not buying the alcohol-made-me-lie explanation

What really happened? First she’s your ATF, then she’s a time-wasting BBW, now she’s your ATF again and fit and toned. She couldn’t have had such a roller coaster of weight and service quality in a matter of days. This board is useless without honest reviews. Level with us, please. This is a safe space.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD mrredcat43's Avatar
    OP has lost ALL credibility on both sites

Well. She gain few pounds. The BBW was my bad . I apologise. I don't mind bbw. So I

So I am sorry. If my info was misleading.
    Yes her tcb is the best. But her iop is great.
    She is one of the few top girls in Dallas that we have left. Mostly the new girl s iop is awful. Ymmv girl s. This one AmberOktobur is nothing like that. She is a freak. Bcd. IDk. About the weight. Well. We has a session and we both were sweating a lot. So I just assume that if she keeps sweating like that . She eventually going lose weight. Same thing happened last time she was back. We burned a hell lot calories. Hell. I am losing weight too . She is that great.

Quote Originally Posted by corona View Post
    yeah WTF man, this is totally contradicting your review on another site.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand Doggy Purps View Post
    What really happened? First she’s your ATF, then she’s a time-wasting BBW, now she’s your ATF again and fit and toned. She couldn’t have had such a roller coaster of weight and service quality in a matter of days. This board is useless without honest reviews. Level with us, please. This is a safe space.
    Was the OP's other review on this same provider dated the same day? In other words, did he write a 2 different reviews of the same experience with the same provider? If not, then his reviews of this provider may have been honest, no one knows since they were not there, but instead of the cookie cutter reviews that many guys do to seem to appease the provider they are reviewing, some guys review every experience with a provider and if they are not all good, then he tells each one like it is per his opinion. There is nothing wrong with that, but if a guy chooses to go that route, then he need not waver from his initial opinion of that review regardless of the situation(s) that follow, or his review credibility goes down the toilet. If he sees her again and she makes up for her short comings, he make an addendum to his not so good review or write another one of his most recent encounter.

I have had times when I have seen a provider and she was great making that first impression, the next time, terrible BCD, she got word I was not happy, contacted me and made it up to me to where she was fantastic again. It happens!
    Last edited by KMS1636; 04-25-2019 at 08:28 AM.

BANNED - failure to respect community rules-- again!

Lightbulb You Better Slow Down And Use The Proper Pronoun...

Quote Originally Posted by Linkin20 View Post
    Well. Believe it or not. She has lost weight so she is more tone. You won't be disappointed. She is working on getting fit and athletic. She is hot.her boobs are nice. You will luv. Just hot girl next door
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkin20 View Post
    So I am sorry. If my info was misleading.
    Yes her tcb is the best. But her iop is great.
    She is one of the few top girls in Dallas that we have left. Mostly the new girl s iop is awful. Ymmv girl s. This one AmberOktobur is nothing like that. She is a freak. Bcd. IDk. About the weight. Well. We has a session and we both were sweating a lot. So I just assume that if she keeps sweating like that . She eventually going lose weight. Same thing happened last time she was back. We burned a hell lot calories. Hell. I am losing weight too . She is that great.

It's a good time....2 lern some grammer?
    Last edited by Vanilla Gorilla; 04-25-2019 at 09:17 AM.