Thread: Hitting the gym

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Hitting the gym

So I been thinking about taking company up on reimbursement for gym membership.

So looking to see what the ladies and gents use, how they like them, hours, fees.....

Planet Fitness and Fitness Connection are two that are really close to me on south side. 24Hr is too but I recall years ago they stay packed and it seems to just be a pickup hitting social spot.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I used to work in the gym industry. Go shop around. Be wary of contracts and billing methods. If they are pushing for your checking account info....don't sign. They will stay in your account even after you cancel, then offer you "Free" time in the gym when you demand a refund. Cancellation policies can be confusing. The larger chain/corporate gyms will always be crowded. The cheaper corporate gyms will be "get what you pay for" type of places that will most likely require a higher than advertised fees for using all of the programs or equipment advertised.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks bigwill.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigwill832 View Post
    I used to work in the gym industry. Go shop around. Be wary of contracts and billing methods. If they are pushing for your checking account info....don't sign. They will stay in your account even after you cancel, then offer you "Free" time in the gym when you demand a refund. Cancellation policies can be confusing. The larger chain/corporate gyms will always be crowded. The cheaper corporate gyms will be "get what you pay for" type of places that will most likely require a higher than advertised fees for using all of the programs or equipment advertised.
    I like smart men that helps others ...... Sexy