Thread: Ryann of Summers Treasure

Friday March the 13th

I called Summer the day before to set up an appointment with Ryann the next morning at the HEB location.
    Scheduling was very easy with Summer..817-366-2818....http://www.summerstreasures.com/

When Ryann opened the door I could not believe that I waited so long to see her.
    Long blonde hair, small waist, large breasts, and beutiful eyes.

BCD was the best I've had since the old Julia Carr days...DFK, BBBJ, multiple posistions.

As we were laying next to each other resting for round 2, I asked her if she did doubles. A gleam appeared in her eyes and a big smile on her face.
    Yes with Blaze.

Ryann and Blaze are very good friends and I mean very good friends. Ryann asked me how soon and I said give me a couple of hours rest.
    She then called Blaze and set up a time 3 hours later for us 3. She called Summer and had her block the time later that afternoon.

We went on to round 2 with me finishing with COF. I left went home to shower and clean up for the next pleasure that was going to begin in 3 hours.

I'll do a report on my double with Ryann and Blaze later.

Lucky Man
    Ryann is my ATF and a double with Blaze beyond compare.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gwpw @ Mar 23 2009, 12:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Friday March the 13th

I called Summer the day before to set up an appointment with Ryann the next morning at the HEB location.
    Scheduling was very easy with Summer..817-366-2818....http://www.summerstreasures.com/

When Ryann opened the door I could not believe that I waited so long to see her.
    Long blonde hair, small waist, large breasts, and beutiful eyes.

BCD was the best I&#39;ve had since the old Julia Carr days...DFK, BBBJ, multiple posistions.

As we were laying next to each other resting for round 2, I asked her if she did doubles. A gleam appeared in her eyes and a big smile on her face.
    Yes with Blaze.

Ryann and Blaze are very good friends and I mean very good friends. Ryann asked me how soon and I said give me a couple of hours rest.
    She then called Blaze and set up a time 3 hours later for us 3. She called Summer and had her block the time later that afternoon.

We went on to round 2 with me finishing with COF. I left went home to shower and clean up for the next pleasure that was going to begin in 3 hours.

I&#39;ll do a report on my double with Ryann and Blaze later.[/b]

Retired Administrator
    Loved my visit with Ryann while I was in Dallas. After having wonderful drinks in the lounge (she likes her&#39;s the "dirtier" the better); just something about standing in the hotel room on the 22nd floor with her; looking out the windows at the Dallas skyline getting close to Midnight; watching really bad storms with lightning and thunder; listening to the wind and tornado warning sirens; and holding her tighter and tighter...
    she gives new meaning to the acronyms GFE and ATF...
    thank you Summer

Verified Hobbyist BCD Hiddenname949's Avatar

Link does not work

Link does not work

Verified Hobbyist BCD pmdelites's Avatar
    Hidden,
    wrt "Link does not work",

did u look at the dates on those posts???

The only thing constant is change!
    Everything is impermanent!
    it's always afternoon!!

have fun out there.

dont let the negatives get you down.

Verified Hobbyist BCD IzzyJammin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiddenname949 View Post
    Link does not work
    WHY did you bump this ancient post?