Thread: Hanging with Luna and Friends

Hanging with Luna and Friends

Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: Femme Fatale, Goddess of Thick Luna
    Date of Visit: 4/18/19
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text or PM
    Phone Number: 337-570-3645
    Email Address: madamlunaofhouston@gmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....4-Femme-Fatale
    City, State: Houston, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: DFK, BBBJ, DTAY, CFS and a whole lot of teasing
    Length of Visit: 1 hr
    Donation: $200
    Approximate age of Companion: 40
    Hair Color and Length: Black Shoulder Length
    Smoking Status: Non Smoker
    Ethnic/Racial background: Hispanic
    Companion Description: Thick and curvy in a 5ft 2in frame. Lots of tattoos but they look very sexy on her. Nice big tits and ass. Great big DSLs.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed Expectations
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Hell Yeah
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Hell Yeah

Public comments:
    I been friends with Luna for a long time and I find myself often going back to her because she just fun to be around. Luckily this day I had more free time than usual so I gave her a call and she told me to pass through. When I got there I notice the place was really busy so she told me to sit down at the table with her and chill. Just was a busy day. But I didn't mind because she had a lot of eye candy walking around there half naked. Met some other hobbyist and we talked about dreams of traveling to certain South American countries which was an interesting conversation. Anyway as things winded down Luna was like "Are you ready". You don't have to ask me twice.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Luna is a Houston Legend, for sure! She has a body made for sin, and she absolutely loves to fuck. A truly wonderful woman!