Thread: Sexy Curvy Latina available all nite long&24/7 281.656.9567(Eado.NRG.HOBBY.Bush)

Verified Companion Companion Latin Lady Geña's Avatar

Accept Sexy Curvy Latina available all nite long&24/7 281.656.9567(Eado.NRG.HOBBY.Bush)

Im highly established and my reputation will exceed your expectations..
    Attachment 199691
    Im a mature 41 yrs old woman who is drama free with a no rush attitude out look on life.
    Im a Full Figure woman with curves. I like to make new friends because Im a social individual who is open minded.
    If you would like to chat email me at Genspassion1@gmail.com or pm/dm directly from here. I cater to the following locations (Galliera/Med center/NRG/eastside/pasadena/Eado/laporte/Downtown/midtown).
    With a 1 to 2 hour notice .. No last minute appointments.advance notice is always best.
    ⭐No Rush Attitude
    ⭐Depenable Reference
    ⭐Available 24/7
    ⭐1 to 2 hour respectful notice.
    ⭐I welcome new friends all the time.
    Please note 2 hour notice if screening has to be done or a day prior to desired appointment.
    Attachment 199693
    ⭐��Incall specials��⭐
    1hr 180
    30mins 150
    Qv 120

⭐⭐Doubles Giselle LaRue⭐⭐
    1hr 400
    30mins 340

Please keep in mind for doubles always best to book in advance same-day appointments please allowed 2 hour notice or more.

PM me before texting me to speed the screening process up!.
    Text Only number# (281) 656-9567
    I cater to early mornings and Late night friends)but Im available 24/7 with respectable 1 to 2 hour notice for same day appointment

Looking forward to hearing from my old friends and new ones.
    Please provide 1 to 2 dependable references when screening or we can do my alternate screening method.

Xoxo GenAttachment 199689
    Last edited by Latin Lady Geña; 04-19-2019 at 05:47 PM.
    Im available with a 2 to 3 hr notice for
    same day APPOINTMENTS..

I'm available 9am till 6pm
    Monday thru Saturday

💎Doubles available with💎
    Gissele LaRue

I accept : Cashapp
    / Zelle

P411 ID: P228700

Im only a dependable reference for 60days from the day you see me please keep in mind.