Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What do you want to see?

Verified Hobbyist BCD

What do you want to see?

Thought I would put this out there, mainly for guys to tell providers what they want to see in profile pics, but I would also like to know what the ladies want to see if say like in a dating app.
    So list 3 things:
    For me its face, stomache, and thighs in a dating app. On here you could substitute face for ass. I'm an ass man.
    A little extra is fine by me.

I’d just be happy with unaltered pics and pics that aren’t from 5 yrs ago

Verified Hobbyist BCD RustyBalls's Avatar
    I would love to see pictures of fingers, toes & feet.

Providers who take time to have clean attractive finger and toe nails, hands and feet, will also take time to ensure other areas are well groomed as well. I love beautiful toes and feet. Any provider I see with a fresh pedicure will always get a repeat visit from me, assuming she is well groomed, fresh and tasty elsewhere.

Why would anyone see providers who do NOT take excellent care of personal grooming? Pictures of toes and fingers show this best.
    <RustyBalls

"Double Vaccinated and Multi-Boosted" for your hobby pleasure.

10 years in the hobby and 170+ reviews on Eccie lost in upgrade

Ladies, please contact RustyBalls anytime for the "Paladin Experience."

"Have Cock, Will Travel."

I prefer hobby in North ATX and the Domain/Arboretum area.

Should we include a full body shot of her holding a Summer's Eve bottle as well? LOL J/K

Then again, offering a flavor of the month might drive up business.
    Have you ever considered that the "Writing on the Wall" might be a forgery?

Every time I read a review I keep waiting for Paul Harvey to say, "And now.. the Rest Of The Story."
    I am NOT a White Knight, just a bleached bastard.
    My gallery album gets updated occasionally.

I do NOT share any pics I've taken without an "OK" from the model!

noxious pest controls applied
    A pic of their med. cabinet! Just so. You know what kind of crazy were gonna be dealing with.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    I would like a recent pic as one opposed to 10 years old.

I would like a clear pic., not one taken in the shadows.

I would like a body pic., not taken from a strategic angle.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Quote Originally Posted by loxly View Post
    should we include a full body shot of her holding a summer's eve bottle as well? Lol j/k

then again, offering a flavor of the month might drive up business.
    bahahaha

Verified Hobbyist BCD 3daygetaway's Avatar
    I’m really into large labia (like mudflaps). I would be much more inclined to see a provider if I knew whether she had an innie or an outie.

I would also like to see a picture where the incall can be seen. I can’t stand a messy incall or a mattress on the floor.
    HWP, white guy, mid 40s, handsome and charming

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    I would like a recent pic as one opposed to 10 years old. ABSOLUTELY!

I would like a clear pic., not one taken in the shadows. Yep!

I would like a body pic., not taken from a strategic angle. Yep!
    Agreed! As far as pics taken from strategic angles, I understand where they are coming from, and as a photographer, the saying is, "A good photographer is a good liar." HOWEVER, I want 'truth in advertising' in this market. Personally I don't mind a little extra (curvy), but if I'm expecting one thing and get another I will never be back … PERIOD!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Since people are talking about non strategic photos. I don't care if they have some baby damage or a few extra pounds. Obviously they are not going to take a picture of a scar or stretchmarks and show off their most unflattering features. That's ridiculous to ask. Now when they take a photo in order to hide something that is an issue(I have been in the 'you're 100lbs heavier than what your pictures would lead me to believe.')
    As far as fetish photos go, to each their own, I just want to see a representation of how she looks. I like the full body shots(clothed, lingerie, whatever)

Basic Hobbyist (unconfirmed) MarkWatney's Avatar
    I'm a sucker for a good booty-hole shot. That or a side-boob selfie in the bathroom mirror will usually do the trick.

Quote Originally Posted by redmoney View Post
    Since people are talking about non strategic photos. I don't care if they have some baby damage or a few extra pounds. Obviously they are not going to take a picture of a scar or stretchmarks and show off their most unflattering features. That's ridiculous to ask. Now when they take a photo in order to hide something that is an issue(I have been in the 'you're 100lbs heavier than what your pictures would lead me to believe.')
    As far as fetish photos go, to each their own, I just want to see a representation of how she looks. I like the full body shots(clothed, lingerie, whatever)
    A smart man^^^ speaks with compassion... You awesome Bae Bae

Verified Companion Companion Kitty bunny fuck's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Universal View Post
    bahahaha
    Nothing like a little country flower hey
    who needs love when you have ******s?
    home of kinky fuckery and " The Magic Pussy Trick
    "The juice that's worth the squeeze"
    "What in the fuckity fuck you could've had a V8!"
    I have the REAL APPLE PIE
    Princess SUGAR Pussy
    ThreAD highjacker
    I'm not for insignificant mama boys, pricks Ball Grabbing Circus Monkey, pud Pounding Shit Goblins, pudwacker, fuckfaced assholes, so gentleman may only apply. I only acknowledge people worthy of my time.
    NO REVIEW POLICY *unless u check w/ me first

I want every companion to take a picture of their favorite movie. I'll settle for DVD but VHS is preferred.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I would like to see teeth. Teeth are not important to me. Oh, and thanks to everyone posting the stupid comments. What would life be without your ridiculous comments. Here we go with the attack’s. Cant wait to see the brilliance about to come forth

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast