Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I need a mature GFE provider to help my daddy out please

Question I need a mature GFE provider to help my daddy out please

Hi guys and gals, here goes a weird request. I am companion shopping for my dad.

My 82-YO dad has not had a woman in a LONG TIME. I don't want to discuss all the things that have happened to this kind man in the past 5 years but let's say he's had enough heartbreak for one old man to take. And he just needs to be spoiled rotten for a night. My dad is a good looking guy, still has all his hair and teeth, in good shape, has a good sense of humor.

I would love for nothing more than to send a wonderful, mature, compassionate, GFE, KIND companion to spend time with Dad. I don't know if his equipment works but I do know he has a libido. He has, most of his life, been a very religious man. But I think I could talk him into letting me send a lady to visit him.

He has a thing for brunettes with big boobs. I think he would prefer sensual over swinging from the chandelier and sex toys. Maybe someone who gives him a nice BJ.

He is in the Leander area.

Guys, please make recommendations, or ladies, please let me know that you are willing to visit my dad (he is a newbie and would not be comfortable giving out his info but I'm hoping that my vouch will work for him).

Ladies, unbreak my daddy's heart please. Even if just for one night!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Universal View Post
    I can only hope that my own daughter is so kind when I get old.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

You guys are very sweet! I just love my dad, and I know what men need and want!

BTW, I forgot to mention. My dad is not a capable driver so this would need to be an outcall to his place, which is clean and comfortable.

Please show up in respectable attire since it is a senior living apartment complex. Thank you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    One of my sons did promise me that when my time came, he would put me in a nursing home with the hottest nurses. I love my children.

Best of luck to your dad.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar

Some people might disagree, but that’s love.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Registered Male (Not Verified) DragonX's Avatar
    Ok this ISO just makes me smile!!!!
    I hope your dad buys into this and has one hell of a good time!!!!!
    DX
    On hobby hiatus.

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    When I worked for a service in Oregon we would send our best gal who was 27 out once a week to visit an 80 year old gent in a nursing home..the nurses called to arrange it and would have a back door open for her to use to get to his room..it went on for a year till he died..he actually left her his cat and 5000 dollars in his will!

Have fun Pop!!

Verified Companion Valentina Voluptua's Avatar
    When I ready the header "daddy" I wasn't expecting it to be your literal daddy so hey, goddamn. Awesome.
    Muscular Integrity Consultation $180

Former Guests in Good Standing having seen me in the last 4 months-Contact Pamela at valentinavoluptua@protonmail.com 24 hours preferred or at least 3+ hours notice
    New P411 Guests, Please provide at least 3-24 hours notice Two okays within 4 months required https://preferred411.com/P153807
    All Other Guests: https://form.jotform.com/81655036484158 24 hours advanced booking required

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    If you were really a good daughter.
    You'd get a box of miss clairol and a padded bra...
    Heck. It's Easter weekend
    Should I do a
    Good
    Friday
    Experience
    Or a
    Palm
    Sunday
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Valentina Voluptua View Post
    When I ready the header "daddy" I wasn't expecting it to be your literal daddy so hey, goddamn. Awesome.
    Beautiful lady, thank you for the compliment.

I would never call another man "Daddy" that is not my father. Even if I had a man who wanted a 58-YO SB! I guess I better check my language! haha

Quote Originally Posted by knottyman View Post
    Should I do a
    Good
    Friday
    Experience
    Or a
    Palm
    Sunday
    Experience
    Honey, this is my real FATHER! That's why I'm window shopping.

I'll never dye my hair again. I love being a silver fox! And I have huge titties that got 7 pounds removed in a reduction so I surely don't need a padded bra! I'm still DDD! haha

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    This is a very well written and sincere post i hope you do find someone that can make him happy.

Verified Companion Companion SweetArielRae's Avatar
    That’s just rude. What if a provider told you were a lousy fuck. Or if you had a really small penis. Or that you were way over weight. Those are just an example. Some of you are just rude. And yet y’all are on a ****** board.

Quote Originally Posted by knottyman View Post
    Should I do a
    Good
    Friday
    Experience
    Or a
    Palm
    Sunday
    Experience
    REFERENCES ARE A MUST. I WILL NOT SEE YOU WITHOUT REFERENCES.

Book on p411–SweetArielRae
    No Greek SS or BBFS

Quote Originally Posted by SweetArielRae View Post
    That’s just rude. What if a provider told you were a lousy fuck. Or if you had a really small penis. Or that you were way over weight. Those are just an example. Some of you are just rude. And yet y’all are on a ****** board.
    Oh honey, this guy is NOTHING compared to some a-holes I used to deal with in KC. He's KLASSY compared to a few of KC nutjobs I've had to learn to disregard over the years.

YOU are a lady for standing up for me! I love women who love women! Thank you!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast