Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I need a mature GFE provider to help my daddy out please

I am am a OLD DUDE and I think that what you ask is NOT out of line
    GOOD onyou woman for thinking about you DAD
    Dog / 4

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I hope you got what you needed hon.

Dont pay any attention to knotty, he is just trying to be funny. Failing, but still trying...

Thank you, one and all, for all the supportive comments.

I brought it up with Dad and he is game. But the timing is not good. He just moved into a new place and he's worn the eff out. He is getting the lay of the land, and he especially wants to know how nosy the next-door lady is going to be. She's ALREADY staked a claim on my daddy because he's a hottie--good lawd!

I have selected a lovely lady and let her know that I'll be in touch. She won me over with her articulate PM, her fiery personality and her striking beauty. I know Dad will be gobsmacked!

You all are a wonderful bunch of cool folks. Thanks for how warmly you embraced this delicate subject. Love ya'll!

P.S. Hot pic of Dad attached. I doubt that facial recognition software can find him the way he looks 50 years later but please don't be that asshole who tries to find his identity! He's still a hottie for an older guy and all those ladies at the senior living facility know it!

Attachment 202055

First off … good for you!

Second, all of this reminded me of a joke and I hope it is well received.

Jim and Nancy have this thing going in a nursing home. Once a week Jim made his way to Nancy's room for a nice "visit." Then all of the sudden Jim stopped showing up. After about three weeks Nancy set out to find out what was up with Jim. She found him in the lunchroom. With walker in hand she made her way over to where Jim was sitting with Susan, another resident of the nursing home. Being polite and discrete Nancy asked where Jim had been, that she missed seeing him. He introduced her to Susan and announced that he was now seeing Susan. Taken back a bit she asked, "What does she have that I don't?" Without missing a beat and with a slightly opened fist pumping in an up and down motion she said, "Parkinson's"

Verified Hobbyist BCD RustyBalls's Avatar
    TFF. Love it ^^^^^^. LOL
    <RustyBalls

"Double Vaccinated and Multi-Boosted" for your hobby pleasure.

10 years in the hobby and 170+ reviews on Eccie lost in upgrade

Ladies, please contact RustyBalls anytime for the "Paladin Experience."

"Have Cock, Will Travel."

I prefer hobby in North ATX and the Domain/Arboretum area.

Why dont you just purchase him a fleshlight or one of those BJ Machines they sell. You're asking a lot for many reasons including safety reasons getting that 82 year old heart rate up etc.

Quote Originally Posted by RustyBalls View Post
    TFF. Love it ^^^^^^. LOL
    Plus 1000! OMG!

True story. My dad is standing at his new deck, looking out over the pool area. He hollers, "Hon, come quick. There's a wild animal down by the pool."

I holler, "What is it? Is it alive? Is it an armadillo?!" (I mean, after all, this IS Texas!)

He says, "You just have to come look for yourself."

Me, panicked, runs to the door, thinking, "My Goddess, what kind of fucking place have we moved our father into?"

And there by the pool, is some young chick in a bikini, catching some rays. Obviously a granddaughter using the pool. My dad, the former preacher, still has a healthy libido.

I said, "Dad, where are those swim trunks I bought you last summer when I came down?" Of course, he has no clue. So I said, "Well, let's go roll up our pants and dangle our legs in the Jacuzzi." But he was just too worn out from the move to bother.

But he'll get his sea legs... and I'm going to help him! I've decided to come back in July, and help him continue to get adjusted to apartment living. So watch out Austin. And watch out, beautiful lady I've picked out for Dad...and you know who you are! We're coming for you!

And all you Austin fellows I missed on my last trip...I'll be back! Saddle up!

Quote Originally Posted by AustinMack59 View Post
    Why dont you just purchase him a fleshlight or one of those BJ Machines they sell. You're asking a lot for many reasons including safety reasons getting that 82 year old heart rate up etc.
    Well, considering the old man isn't the greatest housekeeper, I can't even imagine what his fleshlight's insides would look like after a month or two. Good Lawd, trying to make my dad's dick fall off from fungal diseases! But thank you for the suggestion!

What Dad needs is a hot, curvy, sexy mama talking dirty shit in his ear, then cuddling with him for awhile, talking history and whatever he wants to talk about, then tucking him in before she leaves.

And let's not go putting my daddy in an early grave. He's only 82!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2