Thread: Hot Holly of Houston

Review: Hot (Ass) Holly - Damn, What A Great Friday Night
    Date: March 13, 2009
    Provider: Hot Holly
    Phone or Pager: 832-978-5550 (Her Asst Will Take Care of the Rest - her Direct Number given after screening is past)
    Email Address: hotasschick69@live.com
    URL / Website: http://hotholly69.com/
    City: Houston (Katy)
    State: Tx
    Area / Address: West Houston (Katy)
    Appointment Type: Incall
    Provider Category: Independent
    Activities: GFE, LFK, DFK, daty (facesitting, mish), 69, Doggie, Mish, daty, BBBJ, GFE (Did I Get My Point Across on the GFE Part? - LOL)
    Session Length Scheduled: 1, but went into 2+
    Fee: $$$
    Total Paid: $$$$$
    Was Tipping or Upselling an issue? Nope - time change on both our parts
    Was the Description you were given accurate? Yes (MUCH MORE ATTRACTIVE IN PERSON, OMG) Her picks on P411 don't do her justice. She has hips that beg to be gripped and very well built. Yummy comes to mind.
    Hair Color and Length: Black, Just past Shoulders
    Race: Caucasian
    Perfume/Fragrance: Light Perfume, Very Soft Sweet Scent
    Smoking Status: She Says She Does, You Would Never Be Able To Tell
    Where did you hear about this provider: Eros, P411

Provider`s Body: 5’2”, 110lbs (brick house), 34-28-30
    What was the Provider's Attitude like?: Fantastic, Fun, Simply Irresistible

Comments: Hot Holly (HH) can be habit forming - on the worst of days! Hot Holly (HH) is a blast. I have been in a holding back for a while - but went outside my normal box and boy am I glad that I did. After screening approval and a few glitches in timing - turns out that an early Friday visit turned into a Friday late that went into early Saturday morning.

HH made a point to keep me abreast prior to our appt of a dinner engagement she was at which made me more than comfortable. I'll admit, upon getting the first text, I was afraid that I was going to get a cancellation at the last minute. I was certainly wrong. I hung out a cool spot close to her base location and relaxed for a moment until she told me she was available.

HH has a bubbly smile, and bright eyes. Petite with a body that fell out of a mold - I kept telling her, "you are lying about your age!" She has a body of a cheerleader, no kidding (yum). We arrived at the same time and I was asked in - and I got a chance to break in the 'New Toy' that she had acquired on the way from dinner that evening. 'You have great lungs', she stated from behind the shower curtain as I completed her request. It made me chuckle initially - but I said why not. It didn't take me longer than her time in the shower to freshen up in order for me to complete blowing up the 'velvet cushion' she was dying to experiment with.

There was an attempt to start a CD to view - but that got delayed. My oral capacity to find a spot and HH's capacity to have fun didn't have a need for that. She enjoys having her buttons found, and pressed over and over and over again. The velvet pillow was fun though - it gives her easier access to show off her great oral prowess. The mini stage and pole will get some use on my next visit. Hot Holly is a blast, I wonder what new toys may be available on my next visit. As a low volume lady, I am certainly glad I am on her friends list. (JUST A SIDE NOTE: Read info on p411 - if you don't pay attention, you can get asked to leave - lol)

Would you recommend this Provider to others? OMG YESSSS, Without A Doubt
    P411 Member and Date Check Are Great Tools
    Women are Wonderful

"Can be habit forming" ultimate understatement! She's fantastic in every sense. Can't wait for my next appointment this week ;)

Simplegent.......you've been a busy boy!

Good review of a very nice lady

Verified Hobbyist BCD geniusman's Avatar