Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: FemDoms & BitchBoys

Registered Female (Not Verified) MascFem's Avatar

Cool FemDoms & BitchBoys

Let me hear your sexiest fantasy about being dominated !

- What’s the hottest thing about a FemDom ?

- Do you like verbal abuse ?

How many of y’all like punishments and rewards ?!

I’m so horny ,, I’m dying to hear some stories !!!

Like to be dominated ?!

It can be our little secret
    Text , No Calls Plz !!

(281) 258-8839

Plenty of toys to choose from && 2 diff sizes !!

No GFE/PSE , BBBJ .
    TOP ONLY !

Let Me Take You To The Edge with my amazing skills

hosting incalls in Willowbrook/NW Houston
    *lurks*
    🎀Ariel Bliss🎀

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Great topic! Love the power exchange in these situations

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn69 View Post
    Great topic! Love the power exchange in these situations

OMG !!! Yess !!
    Like to be dominated ?!

Text , No Calls Plz !!

(281) 258-8839

No GFE/PSE , BBBJ .
    TOP ONLY !

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT CXOMMUNITY RULES!
    I TOTALLY get off to the boy toys that greet me wearing buttplugs..and having to walk up 3 stair cases to see me..����

- - - Updated - - -

Its so hot..��☺��

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT CXOMMUNITY RULES!
    A guy..enduring a little pain inorder to see me and please me makes me more hot than him bringing me benjys..although omfg
    Those are a must..
    Ok no more wine for me tonight ��☺

Admire your dedication

Who are we really talking to in this thread lol...??
    (non verified) ijs ladies.

Sounds more like a male looking for some free attention...

Quote Originally Posted by JustJessika View Post
    Who are we really talking to in this thread lol...??
    (non verified) ijs ladies.

Sounds more like a male looking for some free attention...

Well seeing as the only person in this thread who is unverified is me ... & I’m a female , what are YOU really concerned about ??!

Just looking for the brave boys who don’t mind speaking on this topic without being judged ..

-Don’t comment on my thread hating-

All opinions/thoughts are def welcome !!
    Like to be dominated ?!

Text , No Calls Plz !!

(281) 258-8839

No GFE/PSE , BBBJ .
    TOP ONLY !

Verified Hobbyist BCD tball2002's Avatar
    I love to have a women make me eat her as she facesits me.. love to lick the front ... the back whatever she requires ,,, been to long for that. Been interested in being pegged never had it done but sounds like it could be fun if done right. Maybe a GS what ever the lady wants or needs

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Male here, Just joined OH2, love having a lady dominate me and treat me like her bitch. Favorite thing is to have her between my legs working me over with a strapon and me begging her to let me touch myself, but her denying me. This combined with some hair pulling and some slapping, and some biting is my kink. Then either fucking me with the strapon till I cum with no hands, or leaving it inside me and riding me till completion or tying me up and and edging me till i cum and she still keeps rubbing or sucking while im shaking on the table like a little bitch. Just thinking of this scenario has me at half mast right now.

Verified Hobbyist BCD LoveMonger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Classysexxx View Post
    I TOTALLY get off to the boy toys that greet me wearing buttplugs..and having to walk up 3 stair cases to see me..����

- - - Updated - - -

Its so hot..��☺��
    Classy, why is it that I keep hearing “Super Freak” by Rick James in my head?

She's a very kinky girl, the kind you don't take home to mother...

Verified Hobbyist BCD LoveMonger's Avatar
    Ok, MascFem, here’s a fantasy of mine. I guess I am in the “bitchboy” category, but I am only now starting to explore this area. I’m a newbie to BDSM but I’m starting to dip my toes in, so this fantasy may seem a bit tame to some. Anyway, here goes...

CHAPTER ONE

I’m on a road trip. For business. Out in the middle of nowhere; my phone is dead and I forgot to bring my charging cable. On top of that, I’ve made a wrong turn, I’m lost, not even a gas station in sight. I know I’m going to be late for an important meeting. I’m desperate at this point. Then, up ahead, I see a farm house. This may be my only chance to salvage the situation, so I swallow my pride and stop the car.

After a knock at the door, I am greeted by a middle-aged woman. I’m so wrapped up in my problems, that I only vaguely notice that she is actually quite attractive for her age. Her tee shirt and jeans accentuate her full breasts and wide hips. She stares at me for moment, cautiously, but then her expression softens a little as she asks, “can I help you?”

“Oh god, yes,” I blurt out, then proceed to tell her my sob story, promising that I am not some psychopath on the loose and could I please borrow a phone, etc. Slowly, her expression changes from wariness, to concern, and then a hint of amusement and even a twinkle in her eye as I finish my tale of woe. Finally, she says, “it’s ok, dear, why don’t you come on in while I get you that phone. Besides, you don’t look too dangerous.”

She ushers me into the living room. “Have a seat on the couch, dear, while I go get the phone. Would you like a glass of lemonade?”, she said as she turns and heads to the kitchen. “Nice ass,” I think to myself, admiring the view.

“That would be great!”, I say, “I’m actually pretty thirsty. It’s hot out there.” I relax a bit, starting to feel better and thinking to myself what a nice lady. Soon, she was back, handing me an ice cold glass of lemony goodness. Gratefully, I took a sip while she says, “now, let me go find that phone” and heads off towards another room. I take a few more gulps from the glass as I hear her rustle through a drawer. “Found it!”, I hear her exclaim as she re-enters the living room. “But mine’s dead, too. Give it a few minutes while I plug it in.”

Suddenly, she turns to me. “Goodness! Where are my manners? My name is Candice,” as she sits down beside me on the couch. “How’s your lemonade, dear? It’s a secret family recipe, handed down for generations.”

“It’s d..d..delicious,” I stammer, wondering why it’s so difficult to get the words out. “My name is J...J...” my words trail off as my eyes become slits. I’m so sleepy, and only barely aware of her putting her hand on my knee as she says, “don’t worry, dear, you’ve had a rough day. Why don’t you just relax and let Candice take care of you.”

For the next few minutes...hours...it’s hard to be sure, I am vaguely aware of Candice on the phone. “Nicole,” she says, “get over here ASAP! And bring your toy box!”

More time passes, I’m barely conscious, then the feeling of being dragged across the floor until finally I black out.

CHAPTER TWO

Slowly, I start to regain awareness. I hear muffled voices from another room as I struggle to lift my heavy eyelids. It begins to dawn on me that I am lying, spread-eagled and face down, on a large bed. I try to turn over, and it is only then I realize that my hands and feet are tied down, and I have been stripped of my clothing. “What the fuck?”, I mumble, as I struggle to free myself, but to no avail.

# # # # #

Ah hell, it’s getting late and I don’t have time to finish. But I guess you can see where this is headed. Now that I read back over it, I realize it’s just a bit too cliche, isn’t it? I suppose it’s probably not worth continuing...

Verified Hobbyist BCD Snickerdoodle's Avatar
    i've seen a number of Dominas and i had a regular Domina for a year and a half. The power exchange is very important to me. i love the Lady in charge. i enjoy being spanked, verbal abuse, whispers in my ears (abuse and encouragement), ass worship, and foot worship. i enjoy being blindfolded and tied down and allow the Lady to play with me as she pleases. i love it when the Domina sits on my face forcing me to pleasure her (pussy and asshole) while she tries to cut off my ability to breathe. Being spanked by a Lady who knows what She is doing is a wonderful experience.

Verified Companion (RIP)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snickerdoodle View Post
    i've seen a number of Dominas and i had a regular Domina for a year and a half. The power exchange is very important to me. i love the Lady in charge. i enjoy being spanked, verbal abuse, whispers in my ears (abuse and encouragement), ass worship, and foot worship. i enjoy being blindfolded and tied down and allow the Lady to play with me as she pleases. i love it when the Domina sits on my face forcing me to pleasure her (pussy and asshole) while she tries to cut off my ability to breathe. Being spanked by a Lady who knows what She is doing is a wonderful experience.
    You are such a naughty little slut aren't you? Just begging on hands and knees to serve and worship your Goddess....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast