Email Address: NA
    URL / Website: http://eroshouston.net
    City: Houston
    State: TX
    Area / Address: Galleria Area
    Appointment Type: Incall
    Provider Category: Independent
    Activities: Light Body Massage, CFS
    Session Length Scheduled: Scheduled 1 hr - lasted 15 min (I Decided to Leave)
    Fee: $$.4
    Total Paid: $$.4
    Was Tipping or Upselling an issue? No
    Was the Description you were given accurate? Yes (Hair: Dirty Blonde / Eyes: Blue / Ht: 5'2" (157 cm) / Bust: 34D (86 cm) / Wt: Waist: 25" (64 cm) / Hips: 35" (89 cm)

Hair Color and Length: Brown (Dirty Blonde) Middle of Back
    Race: Caucasian
    Perfume/Fragrance: Fresh
    Smoking Status: Unknown
    Where did you hear about this provider: Eros
    Provider`s Body: Average. Breast enhancements were not of great quality (In my opinion)
    What was the Provider's Attitude like? Very Talkative to a fault (Babbling) and Jittery. Most likely from the accident that took place upon my arrival.
    Comments: Alyssa had a fragile toe injury immediately upon my arrival to her left foot (Band aide was necessary to stop the bleeding). There was a a galant attempt on her part to continue - but I decided after 10-15 minutes that I should retire and leave for the evening (And Not concern myself with any negotiating on gifts). The fact that she was hurt is credit to her personally - but I was not comfortable and felt the most appropriate thing for a gent to do would be to excuse himself and leave. (See Locker Room)

Would you recommend this Provider to others? Unfortunately No. First impressions are everything and the personality mix here was off. Very nice, but the mark was never met. Very jittery nature brought added concerns to mind - plus she was hurt. She offered perhaps a future discount should I visit again - but I don't think that will be necessary.
    P411 Member and Date Check Are Great Tools
    Women are Wonderful

Registered Male (Not Verified) Epicurus's Avatar
    Still in Never Never Land.. Actually I now live in Singapore! Back in Texas for awhile.
    Sorry, dude. Hope things are better for you next time.

TJ ;)

Sorry for the bad experience......but this provider has awful reviews on the aspd and several other boards. She has a habbit in her past reviews of finding an excuse to shorten the session or not to perform certain service. She has been doing this for years.

Jordan, you confirmed what I was thinking - that the "injury" could have been a technique designed to shorten the session. While I commend Simplegent's desire to be a gentleman, it seems that it was undeserved here.
    The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money usually costs a lot less. -- Brendan Behan
    There is need of variety in sex, but not in love. -- Theodore Reik
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy. -- Steve Martin

Can't think of one review of her that was ever positive. She has been around for a while. I don't know how she stays in business or retains clients. I have been tempted in the past to find out for myself, but then I go back and read her reviews.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tristan @ Mar 23 2009, 08:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Can&#39;t think of one review of her that was ever positive. She has been around for a while. I don&#39;t know how she stays in business or retains clients. I have been tempted in the past to find out for myself, but then I go back and read her reviews.[/b]

Exactly what I was thinking...except I found out for myself despite her reviews :angry:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DickEmDown @ Mar 23 2009, 09:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Exactly what I was thinking...except I found out for myself despite her reviews :angry:[/b]
    LOL DED! I know you know that is what the boards are for. It is supposed to keep us thinking with the big head and not the little head. B) I got lucky on the 2 gambles that I took. But know of others not so lucky. That is why we read these boards right? Ok Ok I admit it is better than Penthouse Forum. That is why we read them officer. :(