Thread: ReachForSkyXO: ReachforSkyXO/Skylar - Sky high expectations blown away

Verified Hobbyist BCD

ReachForSkyXO: ReachforSkyXO/Skylar - Sky high expectations blown away

Companion's Handle: ReachForSkyXO
    Date of Visit: 4/18/2019
    Preferred Method of Contact: Eccie PM, if she's on OH2 I'm not aware of it
    Phone Number: After screening
    Email Address: n/a
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=486610
    City, State: Waco, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall, 1h
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes, better than on time actually (ROS)
    Activities: Hugs, conversation, LFK, DFK, DATY, BBBJ, CG, cuddling
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1hr
    Donation: 400
    Approximate age of Companion: 22
    Hair Color and Length: Reddish brown, think dye
    Smoking Status: Doesn't smoke or at least I couldn't tell
    Ethnic/Racial background: White/Caucasian
    Companion Description: Absolutely stunning. I don't say this lightly, she's an absolute joy, physically impeccable, beautiful, and full of energy/positivity. No tattoos or piercings that I recall. ~5'0 and very slim, clearly takes care of herself. Big boob guys will probably want to pass, hers are fantastic but very small. Great ass, great chest, gorgeous face, legs, attitude, everything. I'll slow down on the gushing now. (Haha no I won't)
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded. Blown away.
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Unequivocally. Do you like spinners? If yes, book her, now.

Public comments:
    Sky was a literal ray of human sunshine - if I had to muster a complaint, she was hard to initially get a hold of, once I did, sweetest person ever and a firecracker in bed. Enthusiastic, sweet (like, genuine sweet, or, she fooled me), positive, and christ almighty her face and body are perfection. TL;DR, if she sounds even remotely appealing to you, go see her. Treat her well, guys, seems like an actual good person, in addition to a skilled provider.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    What’s the link to her our home page

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    So far as I know, Dan, she doesn't have one. She travels/works/doubles with https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....Kendalltease69 though. I did not get her contact info through Kendall, but I imagine it's available, also, Kendall looks like a damned good time as well (however, can't vouch for the experience, haven't spent time with her yet). Skylar is active on Eccie, kendall is both, but seems more active on eccie.

Good luck!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Damn. She just shot straight to the top of my list. Does she come to Waco often?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    This was my first time seeing their ad, nevermind seeing her in person, Kendall (her travel partner, I've not met her but she also looks to be a knockout, with strong reviews) didn't give a date but they implied they're repeating the same tour in May. I just texted them to get specifics, if I hear back I'll update this thread (with their permission, ofc).

Here's Kendall's page, the eccie one is more complete but she's active on OH2 as well. https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....Kendalltease69

With the GoT hysteria still going on after all these years, you'd think she'd be an even hotter property, as she's a dead ringer for a sexier version of Sansa Stark.