Phone or Pager: 281-970-8858
    Email Address: N/A
    URL / Website: N/A
    City: Houston
    State: Texas
    Area / Address: 10541 FM 1960 W #2
    Appointment Type: In call
    Provider Category: Spa
    Activities: Table shower, Massage, bbbj, LFK, Doggie, Cowgirl, Mish, sideways on table
    Session Length Scheduled: 1 hour, but lasted 1 hr 20 min, might have lasted longer, but I did not wish to overstay my welcome.
    Fee: 160
    Total Paid: 160
    Was Tipping or Up selling an issue? No
    Was the Description you were given accurate? Yes
    Hair Color and Length: dark, past shoulders, clean
    Race: Korean
    Perfume/Fragrance: Clean and fresh
    Smoking Status: Non smoker
    Where did you hear about this provider: Called Spa & Spoke with her
    Provider's Body: Firm, fresh, 8.0
    Provider's Face: Pretty, energetic, 8.0
    What was the Provider's Attitude like? Sexy, fun & Willing!

Comments: I had read rave reviews about Amy on this board and called the spa asking for her, but was told she no longer works there and not sure when she may return. The girl that I spoke with, Summer, told me very confidently, that "we have other girls here that are better than Amy. She had a happy sing song voice and I enjoyed talking with her and thought perhaps it would be worth rolling the dice and see what turned up.

I made an appointment for the next day with Summer and made the long journey to see her. I got lost a couple of times and had to call for further directions and she was patient and helpful.
    When I got to the place, I was pleasantly surprised. The place looked very clean. The spa was tastefully appointed with a functional layout. Leather furniture. Attractive artwork on the walls. Clean carpet.

Diamond, a young & delightful creature in a bikini greeted me at the door to tell me that Summer would be delayed and asked if I minded waiting just a few minutes to which I agreed. There was no glass partition creating psychological barriers for which I was grateful. Low rent dives tend to have such partitions primarily for the safety of the girls, but always create an oppressive atmosphere which only kills the celebratory spirit.

Summer entered a few minutes later also decked out in a bikini that flattered her trim and firm young body.

After a few minutes of introduction, she asked me to get undressed and put on a clean white robe hanging on the wall and she would return a few minutes later to take me to another room. The other room had a massage table with a plastic cover and a shower. She asked if I had ever had a table shower and when I said no, she said I was in for a treat.

I removed the robe and laid on the table face down while she started to wash me and rinse me with the shower. I turned around for her to complete the job and then Diamond entered into the room just to nose around. Evidently, she took a liking to me right from the start and as Summer was drying me off and preparing me for the next stage, Diamond decided she wanted to suck my dick for a little while. Little unexpected treats are always appreciated and I lingered as Summer smiled and Diamond continued sucking. I was already liking this experience.

Presently, Summer led me back into the same room where we started and asked me to lay down on the table as she started massaging my back and she seemed to be enjoying her work. I turned around as she brought her face down to my crotch and began licking my balls and gently sucking my dick. She is vocal in her service and likes to moan and make loving noises. Soon she was hunting around for a cover, but those standard covers are always too uncomfortable for my taste, so I got up and fished in my pockets and brought out my own cover to which she oohed and smiled as she tore open the package and put it on me.

She preferred the mish position so we started with that, but soon moved up to doggie and not wanting to end too quickly, I had her move over me as I continued to pump and grind as she moaned and groaned. She then surprised me by suggesting that I stand by the table as she moved her hips to the edge and I continued to give it to her. This girl seems to love sex and she had the advantage of youth on her side so I had to make the most I could of my experience and pace myself because this girl might wear me out!

I finally came, but was exhausted. This is a very physical type of girl. I think if there had been a trapeze hanging from the ceiling, she would have wanted me to do her upside down too! Afterwards, she waited for me to get dressed and walked me to the door and told me to come again soon and see Diamond next time because she wanted to see me too. Wow! That was the icing on the cake!

Would you recommend this Provider to others? Yes, without reservations, but if you have a weak heart, you might want to consult with your doctor before you plunge in!

The spa was tastefully appointed with a functional layout. Leather furniture. Attractive artwork on the walls. Clean carpet.
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
    [/b]

Sorry, but I had to laugh at that...does that include the artifical Christmas tree that was still up next to the ATM as late as one week ago? Other than that, you are very correct...the place seems to be very clean.

Glad you had a good time Sabre. Looks like you found the best two there. Actually.......I know you did.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
    This is a very physical type of girl. I think if there had been a trapeze hanging from the ceiling,[/b]
    If the Red-rope service is available, I think people may line up for it.

Nice review, those 2 will tag team you. Was it you waiting on the sofa when I came out?

El Zorro
    :D :D

Zorro,

There were a couple of older guys that came in while I was waiting for Summer, but neither one of them wore a black mask nor sported a flowing black cape or brandished a menacing sword.

But maybe you were dressed in your alter ego, Don Diego?

:-)
    Hot Sabre

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ElZorro @ Mar 23 2009, 11:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Nice review, those 2 will tag team you. Was it you waiting on the sofa when I came out?

El Zorro
    :D :D[/b]

The nice think about these two is that they "like" each other and work very well together.

"Korean"? Are you certain about that?

Unless she lived in China all her life; she speaks fluent Chinese and almost no Korean.

You use your "hot saber" well, Obi-Wan. May the force be with you always. :)

Great Report HS!