After our last date, I just had to see Julinka again! I contacted her the day before expecting to be disappointed as Julinka is an extremely popular gal. To my surprise, she said yes. Thank you Julinka for accommodating me on such short notice. The next night the fun began as she made her entrance wearing a sexy skirt and sweater on this chilly night. Our rendezvous on the other hand was anything but chilly with that hot latin blood running thru her tight sexy body. It seems that every time I see this lady, the “fun” gets better and better. I am still amazed at how incredible she looks for a woman of her age. I came to realize that I am spending time with the ultimate MILF that has a body that many a teenager would be envious of. With that tight cute little ass it’s hard to believe she has actually had children! I started kissing those incredible breasts and headed south to taste those lips that never speak. Shortly Julinka started moaning with pleasure and the juices started flowing so I turned over and let her mount me cowboy style. It was a ride of a lifetime! Soon we both found ecstasy and she lay in my arms as we took a break. Julinka seemed to be in a laughing mood that night and I had the opportunity to see a different side of her. I came to discover that she has quite a since of humor about life and can be quite funny at times. I get the feeling after several dates, she is starting to feel more comfortable around me. The best part about this change, the “fun” gets better also! Once we were able to stop laughing, Julinka wrapped her luscious lips around me and got my attention. I wanted a view of that perfect cute little ass so she bent over the bed and once again the second cup was as good as the first!

I left wondering if the next time will be even better. I am sure it will!!