Thread: Hobby Motorcycle Club Formation Meeting Scheduled

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands

Hobby Motorcycle Club Formation Meeting Scheduled

I am planning a Club organization/formation meeting on Saturday, May 4 at 2:00p.m. at a bar in the North part of Austin. The first order of business will be a name for the club; the election of officers; patch design; and a vote on club rules. After the meeting, the members present can vote on a cruse destination and a date for our next get together and cruse destination.

There will be a PM coming about the meeting location to interested, verified members of OH2. Let me be clear about this. The Motorcycle Club is NOT sponsored by OH2, an organization of OH2, or endorsed by management of OH2. The club will be organically composed of members of OH2 who enjoy riding and the company of fellow, like minded members of OH2. If the Club members wish to include members of the "E," that will be a decision of a majority of members present at the formation meeting. I hope we will have a lot of participation and make the rides fun events.

Some ladies have expressed their desire to join but do not have a bike. Ladies, you are welcome to join. I'm sure some of the gentlemen with bikes can accommodate you in finding a ride.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Have you cleared any of this with the Bandidos?

Just a suggestion.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    No
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Doc I don't know you but I strongly suggest you reach out to the clubs in the Austin & find out the proper protocol to starting your club. You're trying to run before you crawl which could lead to you being cripple.

Registered Male (Not Verified) Westley's Avatar
    Third planet from the Sun in a Solar System near the outer edge of the Milky Way.
    Quote Originally Posted by AllUpInYourGuts View Post
    Doc I don't know you but I strongly suggest you reach out to the clubs in the Austin & find out the proper protocol to starting your club. You're trying to run before you crawl which could lead to you being cripple.
    I agree. MC protocols are the US Constitution for all bikers not just the 1%ers. It is universal protocol for a new motorcycle entity (social club, riding association, etc.) with riders to introduce the leadership and obtain the blessing of the dominate MC in the area before operating. More likely than not the dominate MC be a 1%er MC like the Bandidos. It's a form of respect and formality that avoids unnecessary conflict over cuts, colors and territories and what not. There are a few providers their admirers that may advise you if you reach out to them.
    "Love all, Trust few and Do harm to none" - William Shakespeare

I prefer the company of a lady that is "AA" friendly.

Bons Temps Rouler!

noxious pest controls applied
    Doc may find that he simply cannot ignore this impending situation. Respect goes a lot further in the mc world!

Have you cleared any of this with the Bandidos?

Just a suggestion.
    Would Bonedidos be considered copywrite infringement?
    She's a kind girl, the kind I'd like to.......
    Details on P411
    MFC charter member

Quote Originally Posted by Slitlikr View Post
    Would Bonedidos be considered copywrite infringement?
    LMAO
    HELLO FRIENDS! I've missed you all! Please forgive me for not answering your PMs...I cannot access this site very often. Any future activities...I'll post several weeks prior to the event, but nothing is currently planned.

Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring