Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Play with my new FAKE T*TS 👅😉😜🤩

Verified Companion Companion
    I was replying to the guy who asked if I was fake.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Great to see your first review. Do u offer I call ?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    She is hot

Verified Hobbyist BCD Silent Bob's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mrtex1959 View Post
    Great to see your first review. Do u offer I call ?
    Where is this review of which you speak? I don’t see it anywhere here or in Austin. ��

Registered Male (Not Verified) JMcB's Avatar
    Just trying to stay under the radar but also meeting up with lovely ladies
    Welcome dear!! Please let us know when you get an incall many guys here can’t host.
    Pleasing you is a huge turn on for me!

A kiss on the upper lips is the persuasion for an invitation to invade the lower lips

Verified Companion Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by JMcB View Post
    Welcome dear!! Please let us know when you get an incall many guys here can’t host.
    Thank you darling!

I am actually setting up an incall for tomorrow afternoon/evening at a beautiful hotel downtown San Antonio ;) I will be trying to do this a couple of days a week. I promise darlings

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    She is Hot but asked me for a pic
    Work Hard Play Harder

ACCESS SUSPENDED - MULTIPLE HANDLES, OTHER ISSUES
    So she asked you for a picture? Can you blame her? If you were in her shoes and looked as nice as she does (and she is also a very nice person) wouldn't you want to know what the other person looks like? I can attest to the fact that she is a kind and warm person and definitely respectful of the people she meets. I can assure anyone who is luck enough to meet her that she is worth of taking a chance on. It may not be very easy to set up a time to meet but most definitely worth the effort. If you are kind, warm, and respectful, I assure you that it's worth taking the chance. You are going to be shocked (pleasantly) by who she is and how a nice of a time you will have. They say YMMV and that will be 100% true with your meeting her. Treat her very nicely and you will find that you are treated very nicely in return.

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    A reminder that the WW is just an introductory forum for new-to-H2 members to announce their pleasure-seeking presence onsite. More appropriate areas are available for reviews (very much appreciated!) and discussion, please, and there's always PM for specific queries.

A wonderfully wicked welcome to the lovely lass! Reading the informational sticky at the top of the forum will be helpful in getting better acquainted with H2, and I'm happy to answer any further questions about guidelines and/or the verification process.

Wishing Becky much Irish luck in lust as a carnal companion here! -- FIH/staff
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 04-27-2019 at 02:12 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD guyeefawkes's Avatar
    Nothing like free advertisement

so she asked you for a picture? Can you blame her? If you were in her shoes and looked as nice as she does (and she is also a very nice person) wouldn't you want to know what the other person looks like? I can attest to the fact that she is a kind and warm person and definitely respectful of the people she meets. I can assure anyone who is luck enough to meet her that she is worth of taking a chance on. It may not be very easy to set up a time to meet but most definitely worth the effort. If you are kind, warm, and respectful, i assure you that it's worth taking the chance. You are going to be shocked (pleasantly) by who she is and how a nice of a time you will have. They say ymmv and that will be 100% true with your meeting her. Treat her very nicely and you will find that you are treated very nicely in return.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent Bob View Post
    Where is this review of which you speak? I don’t see it anywhere here or in Austin. ��
    Eccie

Registered Male (Not Verified) DJinSATX's Avatar
    Any luck on this one?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2