Companion's Handle: Nikelya
Date of Visit: April 15
Preferred Method of Contact: PM or text
Phone Number: on her profile
Email Address: didn't say
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...d-21-years-old
City, State: houston, texas
Type of Visit: incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
Activities: Whatever happened, it's all in her reviews, pretty much it didnt matter, she knows how to have fun.
Scheduled Length of Visit: hour
Donation: 200
Approximate age of Companion: 21
Hair Color and Length: blonde
Smoking Status: no
Ethnic/Racial background: latina
Companion Description: Tiny, bit the best physique, sexy and well proportioned...very surprised.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? definetly
Would You Recommend this Companion?? definitely

Public comments:
So it took awhile to book with her, played some phone tag yo to this point and after dealing with some Latina Agencies here who tend to not return calls or take forever to clear references I almost didnt respond to Nikelya when she messaged. She said she was available as I was put an about, so I decided to go ahead since I was curious in the first place. I found her place walked in, went up the stairs where she greeted me with smiles in a hot little outfit...we spoke a little and she was very soft spoken and I could tell she didnt understand some English so I spoke to her in Spanish which surprised her. So our session started and she is like a fine wine.just sip and enjoy take it all in. We finished and just talked the rest of the time, very comfortable to be around. I met her friend sama tha on the way out and said...okay, I might have to make the rounds as well...lol
Anyway, hot tight body, very chill and lovely girl definitely a spinner!