Thread: Beware of Sweetswinger69

Beware of Sweetswinger69

Im new to ourhome2 and my first date i went on was with sweetswinger. It was for 2 hours and after all was said and done he did not pay me.he proceede de to give me the run around saying his car got towed qhere all his money was in.so needless to say he sent me home pennyless and with a bad taste in my mouth about ourhome2 men.im really upset about it.

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Relocated from WW, as that forum is for new member introductions only.

So terribly sorry to hear that you were taken advantage of right off the bat, lovely lass, and quite a maddening shame. Such behavior is NOT representative of the many fine Hobbyists we have on H2.

However, just to clarify, were the arrangements made and/or confirmed by PM onsite to be certain that the fellow contacting you actually was member SS69?

Even if his car did get towed, why didn't he have money in pocket when seeing you, as payment should always be presented and collected at the beginning of a session? Has he made any attempt to communicate and arrange the compensation owed for services rendered? Hopefully he'll see this and make it right, if he is SS69.
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 04-16-2019 at 10:46 AM.

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER! Passion2015's Avatar
    You should have felt sorry for him. Offered him another bbbj and bite his wee,wee:)

Sorry that happened

Exactly^^^

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    It would be a pity to judge us all by some bad experience.

That's why girls tend to ask for money in advance which is the right thing to do when you dont know the person you're dealing with. Also - PM from the user is a must to match the userid on OH2 with the phone number. Anyone could say it was him unless you got a PM from the user confirming their phone nunber - however considering you haven't posted a number in your welcome thread i have to assume they reached out by PM.

Hope he'll make good in the end.

Once you get verified you can also post in the ladies' locker room to warn other providers.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    MJ, so sorry for your first OH2 experience. Sweetswinger lends proof to the old adage that there are more horses asses in this world than there are horses. We’re not all assholes. I hope that you find many good clients that you can rely on. If you host a south Austin incall, maybe I can be one of them.
    Best of luck to you.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Companion Companion Lovely Brooklyn's Avatar
    Always see the money first doll that's the most important advice I can give...

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by fast_20t View Post
    Once you get verified you can also post in the ladies' locker room to warn other providers.
    Ummm, I think she just warned everyone by posting here.

Yo, sweetswinger, what about this lady’s claim you didn’t pay? I want to hear your side.

+1 LB
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Companion Companion
    Hi Miss Juicy,
    Im sorry this happened to you !
    Did you ask for references?
    Preboook now: PM here
    https://www.preferred411.com/P311300
    Follow me on twitter : @vanessafoxxx1
    www.vanfoxxx.com

Note: NO CIM | NO BBFS

My screening is non-negotiable : I require 2 references from 2 reputable providers
    (please include their name, contact info, & site or profile),

or a P411 profile
    ~~when you are ready for prescreening please PM here your info~~

UPSCALE | PASSIONATE | GFE