Thread: News

Verified Companion (RIP) Companion

News

Hey guys I just wanted to put my name out there and just say hey I'm back I'm sorry if I have not answered or emails or phone calls lately I had a passing in my family my father passed away so I'm kind of been dealing with that. So it's a whole it's a big mess but I'm back and I'll be back ready to go here in a few days and my birthday is here on Wednesday so I'll be the big 35 all right well just wanted to let you guys know that you know I'm not ignoring you so please don't be mad at me okay tits tits and love Jenna

Registered Male (Not Verified) DragonX's Avatar
    Sorry to hear of your loss.
    Glad you are back and happy early birthday!
    DX
    On hobby hiatus.

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    My condolences on the passing of your Father. I went through the same thing 30 years ago. He died without a will and yes, it was a mess. I am sending prayers your way for strength and grace.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.