Thread: Jenni Snow: Getting to know Jenni Snow

Jenni Snow: Getting to know Jenni Snow

Companion's Handle: Jenni Snow
    Date of Visit: 04/15/2019
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM
    Phone Number: Will provide
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....273-Jenni-Snow
    City, State: Dallas, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Convo, LFK/DFK, breast/nipple play, FIV/FIA, DATY, Greek
    Scheduled Length of Visit: hh
    Donation: 170
    Approximate age of Companion: 25
    Hair Color and Length: Blond, shoulder length
    Smoking Status: None
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: Jenni has beautiful, impeccable, blemish-free skin and sparkling blue eyes, and a beautiful, shy, innocent, teenage-girl like smile. She is PERFECTLY proportioned from head to toe with amazing natural breasts, flat tummy, and incredible legs. She looked astonishing in her T-shirt and yoga pants.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Way exceeded
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Is the pope Catholic? YES!!

Public comments:
    I was tight on time and took a chance by getting in touch with her early in the afternoon. I had wanted to see her for a long time, but our schedules just never meshed up well. I got a text a couple minutes later and within 5 minutes we lined up a meeting at her place. I arrived at the complex, and she texted me the apartment number. Once inside, I was very pleasantly surprised to see someone who was ABSOLUTELY way better looking than her pictures. My heart was pumping, and my pants were jumping for sure. After a brief trip to the restroom, we talked for 5-10 minutes to break the ice, and then we slowly started to undress. She just moved into her new apartment so the bed was minus the boxspring, but I didn't mind at all. The atmosphere was spartan, but it reminded me of a college hook-up that everyone dreams of having. The build-up was great. Once she fully undressed, I could appreciate her gorgeous natural breasts, flawless figure, and beautifully trimmed kitty. Then, we started into an extremely slow, passionate LFK/DFK session before things intensified...

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Very nice